Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband (40229 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by adorablepepple(f): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kk
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Goldenheart(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ageless ke
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by vickkyruby(f): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Beautiful mama
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by rukkyland(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
na only God be ageless abeg.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by rukkyland(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
ageless ko.. make-up ni
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Gasout(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na every month she dey change husband?.
This was nt d man I saw in her last pics that claimed the dude was her new husband. And now this
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mo ma foo to ba funmi chance
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 4nobody4every1: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:
When other people are fasting for even half, this woman is on her third. grin grin grin
Strong aura & beauty attracts men to her grin grin

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 989900: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
" . . . none of my business."

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Mayflowa(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
AnnTee:
Na two different earrings this woman wear oooo.....na mistake abi na the new style?

Na the new style be dat ooo. I see girls wearing different coloured but same designed stocking and shoes here. The thing dey wonder me!
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm, nawa hubby# 3.. datz serious shocked... Anyway congratz to her... she get hubby magnet no b small cheesy
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Strong aura & beauty attracts men to her grin grin

Lol. cheesy Some women are just desirable.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
They look happy. smiley
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 4nobody4every1: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

Lol. cheesy Some women are just desirable.
l agree, she is desirable, l like your choice of words but in my opinion she is also pretty grin grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Realret70: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
New pix, with NEW HUSBAND hmmmmmm,
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by bid4rich(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
New husband sad there must be old one. What happen to him?
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l agree, she is desirable, l like your choice of words but in my opinion she is also pretty grin grin

If we go by pretty, you will agree with me that there are many beautiful single actresses. Being pretty is not enough to make you a wife.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Many wont be happy seeing this
they are free to die depressed grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
989900:
" . . . none of my business."
leave am.she no collect money from you do wedding tongue

When women choose to define their own hapiness some class of men just choose to be pained tongue

Pepper body oshi tongue
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by dplomaticVal: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
her juju is virile
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:
When other people are fasting for even half, this woman is on her third. grin grin grin
Lol, you beat me to it.cheesy
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 4nobody4every1: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

If we go by pretty, you will agree with me that there are many beautiful single actresses. Being pretty is not enough to make you a wife.
l understand, l used that word in a "loosed" term but hey !! she fine now plus her head dey attract men, what l might see in a lady to make her desirable to me might not be to another man and vice versa but l agree it takes more than beauty to be a good wife, character and other ingredients comes to play alongside
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 989900: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
leave am.she no collect money from you do wedding tongue

When women choose to define their own hapiness some class of men just choose to be pained tongue

Pepper body oshi tongue

Meh.

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by dechiome(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is this her grandson ?.
........overused down below !!!.
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by chccho(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
So what should we do now? What is ageless about a woman with wrinkles So as dis woman old like dis she Still get boyfriend? I wonder how Clarence will feel when he sees her n her bfs Yeyebrities
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
MILF...... especially those luscious lips
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
989900:

Meh.
iwo jebi tongue

I kuku like you.you know what I like about you.you know how to respect yourself grin

So just keep it up and avoid been banned grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by 989900: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
dechiome:
Is this her grandson ?.

cheesy grin cheesy

#trolling.

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
chccho:
So what should we do now? What is ageless about a woman with wrinkles So as dis woman old like dis she Still get boyfriend? I wonder how Clarence will feel when he sees her n her bfs Yeyebrities
so what?what's wrong about a woman having boyfriend (s) at her age.don't her male counterparts also have girlfriends at her age? undecided

Abi ewolabosi undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:
She's hot and her game is tight grin
Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
dechiome:
Is this her grandson ?.
E pain u?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband by edwife(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
cococandy:

She's hot and her game is tight grin

I am telling you grin i love her style! No dulling meh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen / Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.