Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Which University Has The Highest Number Of Phd Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Number Of Phd Lecturers (475 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which University Has The Highest Number Of Phd Lecturers by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2016
There have been many post on Nigeria Higher Institution....Ranging from Rich to Broke also Professors and the rest...Let us now consider the number of PhD holder in each university...

I think Unilorin tops the list... #IRepBetaByFar...
Re: Which University Has The Highest Number Of Phd Lecturers by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
There have been many post on Nigeria Higher Institution....Ranging from Rich to Broke also Professors and the rest...Let us now consider the number of PhD holder in each university...

I think Unilorin tops the list... #IRepBetaByFar...
Lalasticlala, Seun,Obinoscopy let this reach front page..
Re: Which University Has The Highest Number Of Phd Lecturers by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2016
This trend is becoming boring. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Unilorin Over Move To Install Factional ASUU Exco / Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course / Unilag Students Left Out To Sleep In The Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.