Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (54199 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / While The President Was Away / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by millhouse: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
SPG4U:
Guy no lie....the guy is just surprised...
I tell you
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Teddyking90(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
But I posted this "THE HIGHWAY TO ACHIEVING GOOD QUALITY AND STEADY POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA" and it never made it to the front page.. Hmmmm!!!!! Which way Nigeria??
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by oyinkinola: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
oyinbo,oynbo, or what, you do business with our looted money and blast our president, isn't that silly! repatrate our $trillion back if we won't have light!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Toscoas2(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
cckris:

So long as Americans allow the permission to use their technologies to oppress the majority of Nigerians.
Guy get a life and leave ds thread!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
It ain't force for you to reside in Nigeria , if u can't cope with the blackout then move out cuz u guys are the one making things worst for African countries
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
Because we do not want western capitalization of our industrial sector. America want to control the industrial sector. Welcome to Neo-colonialism. So America gets to dictate when we can have light or not. No way. We will rather be like this than have a repeat of Imperial control. Africans are becoming more aware. We have been suffering for 300 years. No one cared. Suddenly everyone is on our case. He should mind his business and figure out how Americans would free themselves from the current slavery they face currently from their founding industrialists' legacies.
We would rather be in darkness and quench of hunger than give America control over how and what we eat or over how we work, who works and how much we get paid. We will define our economy.

Receive Sense!!!! Someone is telling you how unproductive your economy is, and your linking it to America! We blacks how do we reason? No light for more than 3 days now, and your here typing nonsense. Keep on dying for APC and PDP, let them keep on stealing our rights!!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
oyinkinola:
oyinbo,oynbo, or what, you do business with our looted money and blast our president, isn't that silly! repatrate our $trillion back if we won't have light!

The billions of dollars returned by Switzerland bank, what have we blacks done with it?
you just type without thinking!!!! You pay your bills yet no light, that feels right to you!!!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Ghost447(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Politicia have the penchant for sweet talking
are theu the first the first government to say that
didnt past governments promises to give us power
remember vision 2020
But when the previous administration failed to measure up with their promises the opposition and the masses responded accordingly. That is what is happening now. Don't take it personal when people criticize this administration.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by sunny442: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
Is there really a government in this country?

Has Kachokwu and Fashola failed or their ministries are in the spotlight?

What about our silent and sleeping ministers like Fayemi, Ngige, i dont even know the names of the others because it seems they work in Mars and live in Mercury

Loool bros no use laugh kill me abeg, The other ministers resume their office when they do preparing what they will tell the media when the spotlight turn to focus on them. You know our public office holders will win award in delivering speeches.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by 100Cents: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:
Fashola has been demystified, the man had godlike status as governor.
No impact on the 3 ministries he presides over.

When they were worshipping him as governor, i was laughing at their silliness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by 1miccza: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
I understand your points
apc are trying theeir best to make pdp as bad as possible because whether they like it or not pdp still has a stronghold in this country
they are beating even when they just fell

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by banki(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:

You demystified him in 5months?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by OneNaira6: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
I seriously don't blame him. Being born and brought into this world as a Nigerian is the biggest curse known to men. God I truly truly TRULY wish Asaba was in any other country in Africa apart that shithole..Nigger Area.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
Because we do not want western capitalization of our industrial sector. America want to control the industrial sector. Welcome to Neo-colonialism. So America gets to dictate when we can have light or not. No way. We will rather be like this than have a repeat of Imperial control. Africans are becoming more aware. We have been suffering for 300 years. No one cared. Suddenly everyone is on our case. He should mind his business and figure out how Americans would free themselves from the current slavery they face currently from their founding industrialists' legacies.
We would rather be in darkness and quench of hunger than give America control over how and what we eat or over how we work, who works and how much we get paid. We will define our economy.

I hope you realise that you are just ranting emptily?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Sicario47(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello? Durrrh?. We get zero electricity? If your motherfvcking country is so good, why come over to our 'zero electricity country'? besides, your damned country is over 200 years old, we're still thriving, and the future is bright for Nigeria. I am proud to be a Nigerian, I am proud to be black. #black_is_not,_just_a_colour. Better Naija. Can you please re-tweet this to that discombobulated earthling?. That dull-lad
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Sicario47(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello? Durrrh?. We get zero electricity? If your damned country is so good, why come over to our 'zero electricity country'? besides, your damned country is over 200 years old, we're still thriving, and the future is bright for Nigeria. I am proud to be a Nigerian, I am proud to be black. #black_is_not,_just_a_colour. Better Naija. Can you please re-tweet this to that discombobulated earthling?. That dull-lad
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Sicario47(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Woh. Make that mumu noh frustrate me tonight ehn
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by ofwest: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
shut up what is your concern, if you look critically this man must be one of those being used by these money launderers to launder our money abroad and now that govt. is tightening the noose against those were using him, he is now finding a way to discredit Buhari administration. Was this the 1st time the country is experiencing power system collapse?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by SOKOYAM: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God assist us in this country. Nigeria is treating issues that have been solved for about 20 years ago in other countries.oluwa is involve
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by SOKOYAM: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God assist us in this country. Nigeria is treating issues that have been solved for about 20 years ago in other countries. Oluwa is involve

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by kachai(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
So for ordinary 3 hours without electricity and he is shouting. When some of us have not seen light for days. Oyibo you better adjust fa.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Sicario47(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
That guy na one dumb goat. Make someone help me bring his head,maah slap am. Him head like fashola head
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nibeo: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
Is there really a government in this country?

Has Kachokwu and Fashola failed or their ministries are in the spotlight?

What about our silent and sleeping ministers like Fayemi, Ngige, i dont even know the names of the others because it seems they work in Mars and live in Mercury

Laff wan kill me but na true you talk. Who knows the other ministers sef?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by kunlejazz(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
TippyTop:

That may be because the work load is too much. Buhari obviously didn't carefully consider this before assigning 1 person over 3 ministries.
Kachikwu has laid same complaint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by hamdan4sure: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
is this your own change .its unfair
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nellybii: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
brize:
Ipob yoot.....

Don't mind them.
IPOD 419:yahoo boy impersonating Ashbourne since 1914AD
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Dblpleasure(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lunar2010:
You would wonder if we have not become a laughing stock...

https://twitter.com/JohnAshbourne/status/715592091410292736
in his defense the western world just doesn't know anything about living with Nepa.. we haven't had a power outage in 3 years and that last one was a few hours. We don't get any news hardly at all about africa, the last time Nigeria was even in our newspaper, was the chibok girls
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by uzolexis(f): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
senior123:

I support you. What I am saying is, the power sector want to be handed over to American industrialists. Do you want that?

Yes, if they can make it work it should be handed over to them. They are more competent than us in things like that. There is nothing wrong in foreigners handling it as long as they are regulated by the govt., it should be given to the most competent person. We see Nigerians doing great things abroad and people dont care where they are from. the most impt thing is that they deliver. All this nationalistic behaviour does not help any economy grow, economics has proven this time and time again, i dont know why we cant learn.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by senior123: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
uzolexis:

Yes, if they can make it work it should be handed over to them. They are more competent than us in things like that. There is nothing wrong in foreigners handling it as long as they are regulated by the govt., it should be given to the most competent person. We see Nigerians doing great things abroad and people dont care where they are from. the most impt thing is that they deliver. All this nationalistic behaviour does not help any economy grow, economics has proven this time and time again, i dont know why we cant learn.

But that is neo-colonial slavery. How can you say that. A land that is for ur people and your generations. You will doom all ur generations to be slaves to the white man in their own land. Don't you know the meaning of creating and sustaining wealth within racial groups? So that ur children and generations are free from oppression or discrimination. SMH
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Adminisher: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
TippyTop:
It is the previous govt that has been de mystified. If you expect to solve power in one year you have a dull brain. You guys tolerate rubbish and then reject the consequences. Jonathan sold power plants and distribution networks to his friends who don't know jack about the industry, six months after they were donating billions to his campaign on national tv.
What kind of brain dead country do you have when you tolerate wrong things and you don't think you deserve the consequences. The Jonathan is in Otuoke now burning 10000 naira a day on diesel to generate power. I am sure in his less drunk moments he would be regretting a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.