Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob (538 Views)

Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... / We Must Fight Corruption For Its Damage On Nigeria Economy - VP Osinbajo / Nigeria; Neo-colonialism. Back To Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob by senior123: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2016
I decided to post this video, not to undermine any body's ideas but to offer an alternative view [My view] on the issue if IPOB and the geo-politics of the world. I have always been said that the current IPOB movement was simply a western move to break Nigeria up to distabilize china's investment in Africa and for America and Europe to have a firm grip on its long standing puppets.

NOW I WILL BE CLEAR, I AM NOT SAYING IPOB people are working for the west, I am saying the people pushing this agenda from the Top do not really care about IPOB.
In recent lights, PMB has banned all importation from most western country has has secretly been sticking to the "Look East" agenda discussed by the former United States of Africa proposed by Muhammud Buhari. According to critics, Nigeria is the single most important country in Africa when it comes to the Geo-politics of world powers. Whoever Nigeria favours, is favoured by all west african countries. It still comes down to the scramble for African resources.

I fail to explain in depth but this video is an interview with an international political analyst, where he critically analyzed the situation in Nigeria. I warn though, he made a mistook the word "Igbo" for "Yoruba" so he refers to the IPOB movement as yoruba people. But you know what he means. Please watch. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsG1_dty__E
Re: Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2016
I would have loved to comment on biafra issue but the mod banned me because of this.
Re: Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob by Masterclass32: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Great one, OP.
Re: Why We Must Fight For Nigeria: Neo-colonialism And Ipob by senior123: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Agenda 21: NWO the depopularization program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYCtYId2JJM

(1) (Reply)

My Battle For River By Gov Wike / Photos: Obasanjo Official Visit To President Buhari For Closed Door Meeting. / El-rufai Lays Foundation Of Africa’s Biggest Poultry Farm In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.