Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo (500 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / FG Determined To Kill PDP – Wike / Happy Independent: What Are We Doing In Our Own Way To Make Nigeria Better.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by tommykiwi(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
The Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo has said the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is determined to succeed and make Nigeria a better country.

Osinbajo said this when he received a delegation of his Law Faculty class mates with whom he attended the University of Lagos between 1975 and 1978 and was contained in a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande.

According to the Vice President, “The President and I are determined to give a good account of ourselves and more importantly ensure that the country makes a good progress.”He said Nigeria had a unique opportunity to become a great country with the kind of leaders that currently preside over the affairs of the country.

Osinbajo appealed to Nigerians to support Buhari whom he described as “a man who is honest and whose only desire is to make Nigeria go forward and become a great nation.”

He stated that in spite of the twists and turns in governance, the country has a unique opportunity to make good progress and the current administration will ensure that happens.

source....http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/01/buhari-is-determined-to-make-nigeria-better-osinbajo/

Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by tommykiwi(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2016
we want to see action not words.
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2016
April fool
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by odedeleisaac: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
GOD IS WATCHING

1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
We know, is not longer news again
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2016
When are going to reap the benefits? Is it in our graves?
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by Vikkie14: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2016
He said Nigeria had a unique opportunity to become a great country with the kind of leaders that currently preside over the affairs of the country.
With some people buying fuel at #500 a litre somewhere in oyo state and i getting it for #200 in osun. grin i just cant help laughing.

Mehn.... Our pastor is fast becoming a comedian.
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Vikkie14:
With some people buying fuel at #500 a litre somewhere in oyo state and i getting it for #200 in osun. grin i just cant help laughing.

Mehn.... Our pastor is fast becoming a comedian.
i am sorry to say, if these are the kind of pastors that surround Adeboye, then i don't trust Adeboye at all. iron na hin they sharpen iron, snake can only born snake.
Re: Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo by Vikkie14: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2016
"and more importantly ensure that the country makes a good progress.”
Progress.......in comatosed fuel, epileptic power, paralysed economy, convulsing naira, insecure security etc.

#Nigeria:ItShallBeWellWithYou
#Nigeria: PrayersOfferedForYouShallBeFulfilled
#Nigeria: PeaceShallReignInYou

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Oshiomhole Should Be Father To All Contenders — Ogiemwonyi / Gov Rochas Okorocha See Roasting Maize-pic. / We’ve Little To Show For 16 Years Of Oil Boom – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.