Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" (950 Views)

APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by theshadyexpress(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, has blamed former president Goodluck Jonathan’s government for the current enduring fuel crisis plaguing the nation. He said that the former government made inadequate preparations for subsidy payments and owed oil marketers huge debts. Lai remarked that this has caused the marketers to stop importing products which he said was responsible for the scarcity.

When asked by State House Correspondents on the current fuel scarcity situation, the minister said; “What I will be telling Nigerians is that what we met on ground is such that we are paying for the sins of the last administration”.

“I am being very serious. You remember that about two weeks ago, we had to go to the National Assembly for a supplementary budget of N674 billion. Of that figure, N522billion was for arrears of fuel subsidy which was incurred as far back as August last year”.

“One of the reasons for the fuel scarcity was the inability of the last government to make adequate provision for fuel subsidy”. “We do face some other logistic problems but majorly, we are paying for the sins of the last administration”.

Asked what the solution the government was now proffering, the Minister said: “The first thing we have done now is to make sure that unlike before when the marketers used to import the major percentage of the fuel, NNPC has been involved in importation”. “This is because some of the marketers had stopped importing for a couple of months. If you see any fuel anywhere today, it is imported by the NNPC”.

“We also inherited the vandalisation of the pipelines which has made it impossible for us to even transport the fuel. In tanks today we have 14 days reserve and off tank we have 10 days reserve”.

“The issue is not non-availability of the product; it is the distribution because of pipelines that have been vandalised and the gridlock in Lagos”.

“It takes about five days for anybody to take fuel with tanker in Lagos. As at two days ago this matter has been resolved. The Mosinmi pipeline has been secured and it has led to the improvement in the distribution,” he said.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/4325-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Let him continue blaming past government when we are in the present, they better start whatever they will do before 4 years reach

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Trailblazer1(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Mrjo(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016
He is right gej is minster of petrolum he is in america right now

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by theshadyexpress(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
cc: lalasticlala

cc: Mynd44
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
I now give up on thios government with their gargantuan stupidiity in all their dealings

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Vikkie14: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
we are paying for the sins of the last administration”.

Please what sin is he talking about? Atleast in the last administration, i dont push my Generator to the filling stations neither did i have to be on queues for over 5hours nor did i stay at a filling station till 10:00pm

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Opinedecandid(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
There may not be anything that portrays failure in leadership more than blaming anyone else except yourself.

Visionlessness and directionless leadership at its peak.

Sadly, the destiny of over a hundred and seventy million persons for the next three years, plus, are to be influenced one way or the other by this bunch of failures.
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Vikkie14: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Do you think that it's coincidence that his parents named him "LIE" muhammed?
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2016
grin liar muhammad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Kindly blame GEJ for the war in the Middle East, Global warming, super eagles losing to Egypt and APC's lost in River state and impending APC disaster in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Emekamex(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
I give up on this man. Okay Mr Lai, who the blame done help?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Vikkie14: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2016
LIE muhammed, is that you again?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
i call on mynd1, omenka passingshots, midolian, modath, uncle gbawe......
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by Vikkie14: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
LIE muhammed: The Biggest Propagandist Nigeria Ever Produced.
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by ajebuter(f): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Seriously, dem don take GEJ swear for this old Liar

He is becoming boring and routine in his games of falsehood

Nonsense: anyway 2019 is beckoning..
Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by EasternActivist: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oga lai, this is not like the second Niger bridge you can tell the government to abandon because is the Igbos that are championing it.

Better go and pay those fines/arrears so business men can import fuels. What is the meaning of sins of past administration in Nigeria politics. Instead of saying you want to abandon the arrears like an abandoned project but it seems difficult because it kept chocking you down your throats the more you try... You ended up discarding it as a sin. Foolish old man.

You can abandon it BC is the last administration project rubbish...
Buhari is just a bigger fool, after saying he will take responsibilities to fix problems and now resulted to blame games and cowardly speaking from the mouth of His information minister.

I despise APC

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by ShegeYorubawa: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sai Lair Mohammed!

Re: Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Source: wailing zombies media.

(1) (Reply)

NLC STRIKE / Old Age Will Limit My Performance - Buhari / How come they have guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.