Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo (41216 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Loved up Photo Of Teddy-A And Bambam / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Jaymima(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
She looks fresh and young without makeup. I wonder why the religious devotion to makeup.
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Jediel1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
i keep wondering how all dis news affects exchange rate
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
BLOOD OF _JESUS!
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by helphelp: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not spectacular...

Just there.

She be like who I go waka pass for road no look am twice

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by ADEJOSH: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
She his ptetty now....i can marry her now provided she wont make up again......lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by abimbawealth(f): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Which is Toke? the one on the cloth or the one wearing the cloth Cute tho
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by haibe(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
She has taken years to release this picture, making sure it won't be bad as it had always been. I saw her on a "no makeup day programme" on ebony live TV some years ago, and yes she was fugly!! She must have done some underG make-up to look like this.

Yes of course there is foundation and eye shadow and concealers in this photo

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
God beautifully created this babe yet she decided to distort it with articial "ngwogwo" even the holy books confirmed this.
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Lenajoe0621(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Noted shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by mako007(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
y'all have forgotten bout filters?

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by spencekat(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
She is fine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by hensben(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
This babe get sense oo, she cover her forehead come make her look differently. cheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Davozy: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
How refreshing to see Toke bare-faced..She's beautiful..

tokemakinwa. "Hello April................. Be good to me #yesimwearingmyfaceonmyShirt #ilovemelikekanyeloveskanye"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp6bn2Dnqx/

Still pretty!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by hitz: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Social media breeds Narcissists

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by popcykaylah(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
chai see my crush..been crushing on her since 00BC kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Jacko1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Omo even the lips yellow..... her lip yellow pass Caucasian own
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by 1miccza: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
LaBonito:
Mcheeeew
Bad bellleeeeeee!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by slyrone(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
How refreshing to see Toke bare-faced..She's beautiful..

tokemakinwa. "Hello April................. Be good to me #yesimwearingmyfaceonmyShirt #ilovemelikekanyeloveskanye"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDp6bn2Dnqx/
her eyes tho! it can light up the wilderness. #EyeRene
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by 1miccza: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg who be this babe?
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by ijebu2020: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let ths ugly girl show us her child now....why is she hiding the child aaaa
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by hrfunso: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
this is so fake of Toke she has make up on that face

http://sportpagereview.com/forums/topic/who-are-nigeria-celebrities/
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by niggereyez(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
plz who is Toke Makinwa...

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by cliquevibes(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
She looks sick
Are U healthy??
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by walegee(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
She looks sick
You look well
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by funmiayodele(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
foundation and concealer still dey.

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by slowbreeze(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
nah.....foundation & filters....

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I need to give her a good Ice-Cream
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by dilini(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
iphunanya:
Must everything hit front page?

Mscheeeeeeeeww undecided

My sister I tire o! She's just deceiving us with what is behind dat face whn foundation is applied... and she go come dey form 'oyibo' cracked voice for radio...

Better go and marry before menopause com jam you..

Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by dilini(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
God beautifully created this babe yet she decided to distort it with articial "ngwogwo" even the holy books confirmed this.

Artificial gini Chai!!! I don laugh fall for ground o!!!... lol. Bros, you are badu guy sef...
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by AfroBlue(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Rexphobia:
not bad...I like her lips...I wish I could just..... Never mind....

abeg, you wish what grin

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzs8frRzNz1qbgpplo1_400.gif
Re: Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo by Nickymezor(f): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mehn, shez cute ooo...

Wizkid Rakes In N72 Million From Spotify [PICS] / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit / #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu