Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. (516 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Stop Lying: Low Oil Prices/Production Isn't Affecting Our Economy (See Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. by ogunronbi18(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
budget witheld is the main problem to nigeria economy....see reasons.
BUDGET IS THE FINANCIAL STATEMENT MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT WHICH SPELLS OUT ESTIMATED GOVERNMENT REVENUE AND PROPOSED EXPENDITURE FOR THE COMING FINANCIAL YEAR...(in nigeria the financial year starts on 1st january and ends on 31st december)..
before nigeria economy would get back to normal, government would need to sign and read the budget.
This are the problem caused my delaying in budget..
1.budget is used as a means of raising revenue.....without budget been read and sign,it can never be raising revenue.
2.it is used to control inflation.(surplus-budget)...as we can see...delaying in budget lead to increasing in goods and services.
3.it is used as a tool for economic planning..
4.budget it used to increase the level of employment.
5.it is used as a means of protecting the economy and remedying a balance of payment deficit.
6.it is used to enhance the welfare of citizens...more money is allocated for the provision of social welfare facilities and social amenities, these include pensions, unemployment, the provision of schools, hospitals, water supply, and electricity......without reading the budget, things will be going worse and worst.
Baba ijebu no pay my dept, surebet no pay me, buhari no sign budget.....lol
Re: Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. by thesicilian: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
And what has been the reasons for all the economic woes since 1999?
Re: Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. by Adminisher: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please remove this IGNORANT posts and close the thread.
There is no point disgracing yourselves
Re: Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. by ogunronbi18(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:
And what has been the reasons for all the economic woes since 1999?
am talking about this present one
Re: Budget Witheld Is The Main Problem To Nigeria Economy....see Reasons. by ogunronbi18(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Adminisher:
Please remove this IGNORANT posts and close the thread.
There is no point disgracing yourselves
their is nothing bad in this thread....i posted what i read in my economic textbook about budget...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Missing As Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Amazing! Nigerian Man Develops App That Will Bring Fuel To Your Doorstep / Detention: Dasuki Floors FG At Ecowas court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.