Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Will Carefully Go Through The #budget2016 Passed By National Assembly Before S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Carefully Go Through The #budget2016 Passed By National Assembly Before S (341 Views)

Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate / Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Public Procurement Amendment Bill Passed By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Carefully Go Through The #budget2016 Passed By National Assembly Before S by Bemazo(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speaking at a meeting with the United States Secretary of State, Mr. John Kerry, President Buhari said that in view of the controversial alteration and padding of the budget proposals, he needed to review the appropriation bill to be certain that its contents tallied with the authentic budget proposal presented to the National Assembly.
“Some bureaucrats removed what we put in the proposal and replaced it with what they wanted. I have to look at the bill that has been passed by the National Assembly, ministry by ministry, to be sure that what has been brought back for me to sign is in line with our original submission,” the President said.
Declaring that his administration will continue to vigorously prosecute its war against corruption, President Buhari sought and received an assurance from Mr. Kerry that the United States Government will facilitate the repatriation of all stolen Nigerian funds found within the American banking system.http://www.bemazo.com/2016/04/i-will-carefully-go-through-budget2016.html?m=1
Re: I Will Carefully Go Through The #budget2016 Passed By National Assembly Before S by Anwonspee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, now trying to have common sense after initial blonder.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Hypocrites? / Senate Asks Executive To Include Lagos-calabar Rail Project / Funny But True, See Where Nigeria Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.