Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? (1381 Views)

Am I The Only Experiencing This / I'm I The Only One Seeing This / Boring Threads Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
by guys.....m not hating oooo

but I seriously don't find mark Angel's comedy funny(join that Emmanuella)...don't judge me ooo...m just speaking my mind...

Apart from that "MY REAL FACE" (manageable) I can't smile to der jokes

let the bashing start coming..mtwshhh

4 Likes

Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
probably.
Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

but I seriously don't find mark Angel's comedy funny(join that Emmanuella)...don't judge me ooo...m just speaking my mind...

Like seriously! Nd u decide to take this as a topic to post....

^
Very well, not all comedians joke can make you laugh But you gaz to glue to that nollywood sanyeri and {aki and pawpaw} trash that you watch.........
Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by Icepresh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dnt Blame Them For Your Problems Dear Take Your Issue to The Right Place Than To Bore Us with Your Nonsense
Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by certified1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

You are not alone

1 Like

Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by obizzy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
You are not aloooone *in jackson's voice*

they are forcing it (my opinion)

A few of their clips made me smile,none made me laugh like crazeclown's (dat guy na foolish fool smiley ). Most of them were long and kinda boring. I wud had known the final outcome long b4 the end.But i wont condemn cuz i think they're doing good for themselves. Its paying them,so shouldnt hate.

1 Like

Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by certified1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
obizzy:
You are not aloooone *in jackson's voice*

they are forcing it (my opinion)

A few of their clips made me smile,none made me laugh like crazeclown's (dat guy na foolish fool smiley ). Most of them were long and kinda boring. I wud had known the final outcome long b4 the end.But i wont condemn cuz i think they're doing good for themselves. Its paying them,so shouldnt hate.

You are very right... I'm not hating but their jokes are not that funny

1 Like

Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
certified1:

You are not alone
.lolz...

YOU KNOW WHERE DEY BOTH FROM?,,,,,HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GUESS....CUZ WITH D WAY DEY TALK...ITS CONFUSING
Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by Yteflon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

ah swear dey dry AF
Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by saintfizzo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Besides "this is not my real face", the rest are more annoying than funny, naija peeps just laff with sentiments for the lil kid, I see nuffin funny in em silly acts

1 Like

Re: MARK ANGEL & Emmanuella...am I The Only One That Find This Two #boring#? by oloet: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
lemme book space

(1) (Reply)

When You Don't Have Hope In PHCN Anymore / Video/photo: Lady Breaks Her Neck And Lands In The Mortuary While Twerking On... / Talking Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.