Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching (896 Views)

Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Pastor Daniel Onwugbufor Arrested For Car Snatching Blames The Devil / RRS Officer Arrests Car-snatching Syndicate Member, Cheats Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching by jpmorgan003: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Security Alert!!!

This is to awaken our security consciousness!

A true life story is told of how armed robbers are snatching from unsuspecting people their vehicles nowadays.
In a party or public gathering, they will meet the MC to make an announcement of a particular car with registration number XYZ blocking them, while you go out to move your car, some guys are waiting outside for you with a gun, you are then ordered to ride the car out of the compound with them inside.

Please endeavor to do the following when your vehicle registration number is being called out at a social function:

1. Take your time before going out.

2. Don't go out alone, at least in company of two or more people.

3. Don't go directly to where the car is parked, at least to confirm from a distance if you are blocking another car truly. And make sure there is a driver in the blocked car already before you go.

4. Watch your surroundings carefully before approaching the vehicle.

Somebody who witnessed how one of such innocent persons was shown a pistol and the car eventually snatched decided to share this.

NOTE: Kidnappers also use this strategy. Lets be security conscious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching by jpmorgan003: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please share with everyone you know.
Re: Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching by jcross19: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks so much .
Re: Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching by franklin007(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2016
It happen to my friend on a faithfull day, we are drinking when a police man came in the bar and told my friend to park his car somewhere else, before i know. they have arrested my friend for yahoo yahoo
Re: Security Alert! Latest Ways Of Car Snatching by jpmorgan003: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
mods can help to do the needful so we can enlighten more people.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fraudster On Jiji.com Today / ISIS Release List Of Those They Plan To Assasinate / Your Ideas On Eradicating Jungle Justice In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.