Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this (29332 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Man Sentenced To Jail For Sleeping With A 4-Year-Old Girl And 5-Yr-Old Boy. PICS / Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Segadem(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]NONSENSE

April fool is just a person who is the victim of a trick or hoax on April Fool's Day. So whats the big deal? How about Halloween? Its all fun... Mtcheww[/size] undecided
[size=79pt]OK[/size]
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Kingslaw(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
thanks. I never knew before now.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I don modify am.
she don talk sey we go settle am for night. still dey wait for her

RESPECT TO THE HOLLY IN-BED SETTELMENT grin grin
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by maestroz: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]NONSENSE

April fool is just a person who is the victim of a trick or hoax on April Fool's Day. So whats the big deal? How about Halloween? Its all fun... Mtcheww[/size] undecided

..."what's the big deal you said"... I pray someone does not play a prank that results into emotional shock to you only for him/her to tell you in your own words, "what's the big deal...it's all fun".
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by obatala15(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
no one is going to jail brother. Stop wrong interpretation. Tortuous liability is not criminal as only crimes can take one to jail.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by OlujobaSamuel: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
ZuzuMan:
RESPECT TO THE HOLLY IN-BED SETTELMENT grin grin

abeg no corrupt my eyes, am still a kid that knows nothing o
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by curvilicious: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg e na who first get wahala dey get BP
Oyinbo pple no kuku get mind
If na black woman she her hair no fit white laye laye

April fool kiss
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Toscoas2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
adaweezy:

inibehe.effiong@gmail.com
http://www.lawyard.ng/april-fools-day-and-the-law-by-inibehe-effiong/
@Op, before we can go by ur claim, give us one Nigeria case dt back Ds or else go and sit down, we do not need oyinbo case. lawyer, adaweezy (jaweed), u want to tell us u study law
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by hardbody: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
adaweezy:

Even this post is April fool induced. I have suffered emotional earthquake. You will hear from my lawyers.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
kceewhyte:
which Law
the law of April Fool! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Strawman: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]NONSENSE

He's just educating us that you can be sued for tricking people, which you think is no big deal, so be more grateful for the information.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by gunther6(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
adaweezy:

I find this article grossly misleading, civil courts don't send people to jail... That is why it is civil and not criminal. In civiul court 'Money Makes Right'... abeg correct your topic
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by gunther6(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
adaweezy:

I find this article grossly misleading, civil courts don't send people to jail... That is why it is civil and not criminal. In civiul court 'Money Makes Right'... abeg correct your topic
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Reference(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
...so anoda tin wey Kashuku dey take faya us, oyinbo dey call am tort. Walahi de man sense pass tortoise. I say, I no say, I do, I no do
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by wemmieslim(f): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Simple, Prank with sense.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by kceewhyte(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
bestestgirl:
the law of April Fool! tongue grin
hahahaha!!!! Oya na
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Yemzy6(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]NONSENSE

no mind dem
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by 4wrd9ja: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's this same April fool jega did for Jonathan last year april when bubu was declared president elect but Jonathan accepted it as the truth now Nigerians are suffering bcuz we av been scammed.
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Okemmuo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dogo turanchi...mmttcchheww..
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
adaweezy:

u can't catch mi adaweezy... Happy fools day
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by munchi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
I know say Naija own go get comma! angry
lol..learn to read
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by swiffy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
na wao, I don do April fool for my lady oo, na so so vex since morning.
and na she first do me April fool last year oo, when she tell me sey GEJ dey outside Nigeria, sey media dey show am live and me no see am watch, na after hours I know sey na April fool, now I do my own, telling her about my adventure with another lady, I tell her sey na April fool, she said the joke was too expensive, I don't even know if I should now say na true, so she no go vex again.
oya tell ha say na truth nau wetin u dey wait 4,but remember say 2 get anodda true love hard oo
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by swiffy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kazrem:
Thank you op for this. One eediot made me to almost loose my temper all because of foolish April fool. He should thank his God that I had a rethink, if not he would regret doing that to me.
wetin sef its fun,dnt tell me u av not done it 2 anyone b4 cus I no go believe oo
Re: Before You go to Jail For 'April Fool' Read this by Kazrem(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
swiffy:
wetin sef its fun,dnt tell me u av not done it 2 anyone b4 cus I no go believe oo
I did but didn't do it expensively. How I wish you knew what he used to do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US / Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter / Suspects Hide Hemp Worth N35m In Biscuit Cartons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.