Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) (1062 Views)

UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) by 240naija(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
A fire has broken out at the office of Ranona Nigeria Limited, the makers of FreshYo yoghurt in the Isolo area of Lagos State.

Photos making rounds on social media has revealed that the office of Ranona Nigeria Limited, makers of FreshYo yoghurt, in the Isolo area of Lagos State, is currently engulfed on fire as some staff of the company are still reportedly trapped in the building.

According to an eyewitness who disclosed to a correspondent, "The source of the fire is still unknown. There are policemen and a few fire vans around but the building is still burning. The workers said that they all ran out after an alarm was raised," the witness said.

Ranona’s factory, which was completed in 2010, is worth N7.5 billion and covers 20,000sqm of prime land in Isolo. As at 2011, the company had 220 staff in its employ.

Ranona is a franchisee to Candia, a milk products manufacturer in France, and also produces Natures Fresh Fruit Juice, YoJus, Blue Boat cereal, Blue Boat Milk and Blue Boat oats among others.

http://www.levitoday.com/2016/04/some-staff-trapped-as-freshyo-yogurt.html

Re: Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nawa oh. And lagos no get correct fire service and milk dey blaze welwel especially powdered milk.

E be like say d ranona owner no donate blood for last season; okija don vex.

Baba God as I dey comot everyday for my daily bread, make I no turn daily bread for fire oh

1 Like

Re: Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oboi na to leak free yoghurt o

Some people go feel say na April Fool fire

Until their yansh don catch fire
Re: Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) by jcross19: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Where is the picture of trapped staffs?.
Re: Some Staff Trapped As Freshyo Yogurt Office In Lagos Goes Up In Smoke (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
saw the smoke from my house. and it came to my mind that it was only something really big that could produce fumes like that.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Basketmouth At A Shopping Mall / Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect / Ponzi And Pyramid Schemes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.