Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

‘my Ass Most Sexiest, Cherished Part Of My Body’–helen Clarke, Caribbean Queen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘my Ass Most Sexiest, Cherished Part Of My Body’–helen Clarke, Caribbean Queen (1341 Views)

Emilia Clarke Looks Chic In A Pre-winter Print Midi Dress As She Has The NURSE O / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) / 6 Things Emilia Clarke's New Hair Could Mean For Dany In Game Of Thrones Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Ass Most Sexiest, Cherished Part Of My Body’–helen Clarke, Caribbean Queen by NAIJASTANDARD71: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
‘My Ass is Most Sexiest and Cherished Part of My Body’–Helen Clarke, Caribbean Queen in African/American Movies
*Says: “Nollywood becoming Likeable Custom & Phenomenon in United States”
*Explains: “There is Great Future in Nollywood, Hollywood Film possess Artistic Inspiration”
*Confesses: “I’m Single Married to Success, Not Searching for Any Mr. Right”
*Echoes: “I Have No Boyfriend in Nollywood/Hollywood, Men Tripping for My Beauty”
*REVEALED: “US based Nollywood Legends Jim Ikye, Stella Damascus, Uche Jumbo, Clarion Chukwurah to Collaborate with American Film Makers
*PLUS Why She is A True Venus of LOVE and Heritage from 3rd Largest Tourist Resort Islands in the World

HELEN Clarke is a Caribbean Queen, a damsel, whose sobriquet should be called ‘Sexy’. This Nollywood and Hollywood American movie diva whose presence anywhere make men admire her natural, overwhelming gait originally hails from the beautiful paradise islands of St Kitts/Nevis the lands of the Carnival and breaking free otherwise called 3rd Best Tourist islands in the World. This exotic tourist attraction lies in the British Commonwealth in the West Indies. Helen: an epitome and paragon of brain/beauty was discovered by Christopher Columbus. For the records, the islands possess lovely white sandy beaches and beautiful friendly people. In this Exclusive Interview in Atlanta, this charming movie queen bares her mind to CNN iReport Journalist, GEORGE ELIJAH OTUMU on her Nollywood/Hollywood movies, Secret of Beauty, Why she considers her backside most sexiest part of her body, Truth behind her being a Celibate, Reasons She is not looking for any Mr. Right and many other issues.

Q: How many movies have you acted, written and produced here in America?
A: After 10 movies, I have lost count in the movies that I have already acted in, I am just going with the flow. I have written and produced four movies here in America, and I am still writing. I have lots of stories in the pipeline.

Q: Can you act nude in Hollywood movies if you are to be given 50 million dollars?
A: Before when I was younger, I would say No nudity for Hollywood or Nollywood. Now It depends! I see the body and nudity as an art and if the movie is done well and at the point where I feel comfortable I will consider it!

Q: How do you think Nollywood can grow to the standards of Hollywood movies?
A: The best Hollywood film makers have someone who is a source of artistic inspiration. Nollywood is a private funding industry. Nollywood needs good Government financial funding to flourish and encouraged the movie industry.

Q: Do you think the quality of equipment used in Nollywood production makes it unqualified to enter same league with Hollywood?
A: Better equipment can contribute but does not necessarily mean a better film. It depends on a number of things: like having a good storyline, a locked script, a very good director, and so on. Nollywood has now become the third largest Industry in the world, with great Actors, brilliant script writers, that in itself is awesome. There is a future for Nollywood.

Q: How can Francophone (French-speaking) movies from Africa penetrates Hollywood, same way Mexican films are all over soap box offices in United States?
A: I am not an African neither do I speak the sexy French language. But this can be possible if the movies are subtitled/translated, so that everyone can understand the movie.

Q: Most women in Nollywood are single. If they eventually get married, they quickly divorce over irreconcilable differences. Do you think Nollywood exert bad influence on the actors/actresses which affect their homes?
A: Marriage is sacred, a commitment made between two people. It is the concept that should apply if one strays it becomes an issue. Nollywood stars are no different . But I believe the stress and the separation of spouses being apart making movies comes into play. Both parties have to be cognizant of what is true to them. The same concept that worked for our grand parents years ago in their 60 years of marriage. Commitment must be in the forefront. In today’s world People no longer take their marriage vows seriously. Sex has become a habit now and partners have lacked the poise, the balance and the preparation of what marriage really stands for. This makes it easy to be an industrial curse.

Q: What movies are you presently working on and what other projects are you into?
A: Follow my career and you will find out. I am working on many different projects, I am a multi-talented individual. With a great passion for success.

Q: Lately, it has been observed that many Nollywood and African actors are gradually relocating to United States, can you name some of them and why do you think this is the current trend?
A: Yes! There are some Nollywood Legendary actors like Jim Ikye, Stella Damascus, Uche Jumbo and Clarion Chukwurah that are presently living in the USA. I think their mission is to collaborate with American film makers.

Q: What is the secret of your beauty?
A: My secret: Eat well, sleep well, less stress, prayer and exercise, whatever will be must be.

Q:. Can you tell us the most cherished parts of your body?
A: Oh my gosh! I would say my breasts, hips, ass, legs and thighs. It is all natural inherited from my absolutely, Gorgeous Mother. I was born beautiful, I am happy and proud to pass this gene down to my younger generation. I am a true Venus of love.

Q: What lessons has life taught you so far?
A: Experience is a great teacher in life. It has been said that variety is the spice of life and over the years as a Nollywood actor, a mother and business woman, I have come to realize that all things work together to create a positive outcome through hard work and commitment. Life has taught me to believe in myself, stay focused and balanced . Reliance on God is important. I have also learned that life is a test that you must pass to survive. Dream big, the bigger the dream, the greater is your reward. Nothing good comes easily. Most of all life has further taught me to expect the unexpected. That is why, I want my audience to see what an enormous multicultural expert, with a passionate blend of experience. My hobbies are: writing, acting, film production, in a diverse setting being that I am self motivated and asset to the world. I must give exotic thanks to God Almighty for everything. Thank you for this interview!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MTN Knocks Out Glo, Etisalat, And Airtel In New MTN Pulse Advert Ft Falz / Who Is Your Favourite Act In Jenifa's Diary Series? / Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.