Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? (3988 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
you will post it here and thats below the belt. He has a right to freedom of speech so lets give him that chance

dude wwhats up na he's denying you let's talk private ni??
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by MalcoImX: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What happened to their Biafran Police Force?
You just waste your time there, while you get paid in the NPF.
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by sol2galay: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
mrphysics:

yea. Eva oma na adakwa ga Iva ndi ibeanyi

Ngeneukwenu bu onye Isu,o du g'ibu onye okposi?
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by focus7: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
The IPOB are the typical that eats with one side of the mouth and talks (brag) with the other side, the typical empty drum chest beaters.
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by mrphysics(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2016
sol2galay:

Ngeneukwenu bu onye Isu,o du g'ibu onye okposi?

onyiba eeh. Nö Na okwesikwarahu sa onúma ive nkwuru. Nógbachirim enya. ibufua onye okposi, na mbukwama onye okposi okwu eka Ana esi mmahi
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by Tolatutu: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

dude wwhats up na he's denying you let's talk private ni??

What's your business with his identity ? You seem obsessed with him angry This is an anonymous forum for a reason.
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by PMBisaterrorist(f): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Tolatutu:

What's your business with his identity ? You seem obsessed with him angry This is an anonymous forum for a reason.

I didn't see whr I quoted yyou.... or are u ngeneukwenu's alternate acc get off ma mention
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by Obiodunukwe: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fadekebisola:

am yoruba quite alright and i yab igbos much on nairaland i wont deny that but this your disposition about them towards the applying for police works shows the lowest level of life of a reta.rted cretin seeking relevance....so far they're still in Nigeria they are entitled to many benefits as Nigerians...

this lady looks too bitter and hateful....i even doubt if u are a yoruba bc our hate doesnt reach this extent...

spits on your thread

You are Yoruba ko, You are Yoruba ni

Fat neck

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by nelcliff(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hafter1:

Your god Kanu is still crying in Kuje while Many of your kinsmen are been killed in Enugu, some were raped in Imo by Fulani and 72 arrested for dare trying to protest but you are here disgracing your family online. You cry when they deport you from Lagos, selling gala in lagos traffic is what you do, face your business.

After going through ur profile I noted you are just 3 months old in this forum... no wonder u rant ur mouth with almost everybody in all the post u followed. U haven't even created a personal thread before. u only followed topic and comments insult. Young man this is my 10 years here. I learned alot from here. okay...
Re: Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? by thugthang(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
;DSir,you're not registration number
mrphysics:
Miss Ngene nice observation.

Nda, anama eme. jisikwa Ike na oru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke / Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO / Breaking: Wikipedia Puts Tinubu's Age @79 After Daughter Shade Edited Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.