Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle (1832 Views)

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 / Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by AnnaKareninaFan: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
The death has been announced of the brave 32-year-old Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya who lost the battle to cancer today. Her friend who was in the hospital with her earlier today tweeted from @GossipGirliee that: "OMG Debbie is dead. I was just with her about 2 hours ago to go take a nap at home before I got called that she gave up. I can't believe this is happening." When she was diagnosed in 2011, Debbie said, "I discovered a mass in my left breast on 24th of May, 2011 and I went for screening @ National cancer prevention institute Ishaja road, from the screening centre I was advised to go for sonography which I did on 26th of May, 2011 @ Ojuelegba Scanning Centre where I was asked to go for Fine Needle Aspiration for cytology @ Me cure healthcare limited Oshodi.’ So my fine needle aspiration for cytology said my breast mass n lymph nodes are negative for MALIGNANT cells.. I had my first surgery 13th June 2011 and my 2nd surgery 16th November 2011 then I took my lump for Histopathology investigation on 24th November and the investigation reported I have INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMAL on 5th Dec 2011."

Two weeks ago, Debbie took to her Instagram to say, "Getting the 3rd out of 12 chemotherapy treatment since February. Most of us know a chemo cycle is 4 yes! You're right but my dosage was reduced so I can get it every week instead of once in a month and fall sick for 7days. Doxorubicin is stronger then the last Eribulin chemo drugs I was on. This new drug reduces my blood counts so the dosage was reduced in other for me get platelet before the chemo also white cell shot (neupogen) . I am praying all these small illnesses like infection, fever won't disrupt my chemotherapy treatment again.. Thank you for keeping me alive." And just this Monday, she posted a picture of her on Instagram captioned with the lyrics: "What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of JESUS. What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of JESUS. Oh precious is the flow. That makes me white as snow. No other fount I know. Nothing but the blood of JESUS. HE is risen and so shall I rise and be free from my plague. Mark 5 vs 34. Preparing for Tomorrow's Chemotherapy treatment."

http://dawntodusknews.com/debbie-osarere-idiagbonya-dies-after-cancer-battle/

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by wemmieslim(f): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
R. I. P to her, May she find eternal rest..,
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
May she RIP

2 Likes

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
R.I.P dear

2 Likes

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by ammyluv2002(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
wemmieslim:
R. I. P to her,
May she find eternal rest..,

Amen.
Amen!
Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by thorpido(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP young lady.
May we nairalanders never have to go through this.

The only can i want to hear is ......... i can.

2 Likes

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by taiwokyle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
So sad. After her long persevered treatment. May d Almighty accept her soul. Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by funkyibodude(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP to her, honestly this breast cancer shit gives me the creeps, my girlfriend had a lump removed from the same left breast 2 days ago according to her the biopsy test revealed that the lump was benign not malignant, but I'm still scared about it. cry

2 Likes

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by omogin(f): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Sad... Pls ladies its advised you examine your breast at least once a month. 5 to 7 days after your menses. If you notice ANY lump, pain, skin change or nipple discharge, abeg try see your doctor o. Women should celebrate their 41st birthday with a mammogram result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies At 32 After Cancer Battle by Pidggin(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
She was so brave RIP sister

(1) (Reply)

West Point Vs NDA / Grazing Commission Bill: When Men Die That Cattle May Live! By Reno Omokri / Edo: Apc Planning Over Night Rigging To Overturn Our Victory -pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.