Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex (60516 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ziego(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
I ask you who is wise>Do you know the definition of FOOL?: Fine, whether you know it or not, the meaning is knowing the truth,seeing the truth, but still believe the lies,capped with ignorance.Anyway, I am not a Fool, because I know the truth, I can see the truth but I’d never believe in lies because I am right here trying to bring to you, what I know and believe is the ultimate truth and revelation and that is the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST has come again as it was before and as usual the the power that is unbelievable to human beings>"You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!"
[Meet the Real Jesus Many Hate]
The title of this truth and revelation is taken from the very words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, spoken to the Scribes and Pharisees in Jerusalem. Let’s take a Scriptural look at a side of Jesus that most Christians will not believe, even when they see Him in their own Bibles and i speak as JESUS CHRIST did they will be feeling this is not how a follower of JESUS CHRIST should write and speak?.Now i ask you that knows too much Who were the Scribes and Pharisees?
The Pharisees were not the priests, but rather people from all walks of life who were very pious and strict keepers of the Law of Moses. They constantly adjusted the Law to fit the changing world according to their traditions and own desires. Among the more educated of the Pharisees were the Scrible and the rulers of the Jews:"In the modern sense they [the Scribes] were the religious scholars or theologians … sometimes called lawyers … or teachers of the law …could make judicial decisions based on Scriptural exegesis, occupied important positions in the Sanhedrin … played a major role in bringing on the crucifixion of Jesus" and they "mainly belonged to the party of the Pharisees" (WYCLIFFE Bible Dictionary, p. 1536).
Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees "fools, hypocrites, blind guides, whited sepulchers, murderers, a generation of snakes," and many such epithets. Jesus called them "hypocrites" seven times in one chapter. He spoke with scathing derision to the Scribes and Pharisees throughout His ministry; very few of them received a kind word from Him.
And yet countless Christians write and tell me that Jesus never spoke like this or ever said a cruel or angry word in His life. Therefore when I sometimes write with an edge on my voice I am accused of not following the example of Jesus. Oh but Jesus surely did speak harshly, demeaningly, and with great anger in His voice to the Scribes and Pharisees—the religious Leaders of God’s Church. Jesus was not mild and soft-spoken when it came to the sins and hypocrisy of these church leaders. Too many Christians have read the teachings of Jesus with rose-colored glasses covering both their eyes and their minds.
When the Pharisees asked Jesus, "Why do your disciples…?" Jesus didn’t softly answer their question, rather He retorted back with, "Why do YOU…?" Jesus was never on the defensive, but always on the offensive. Using the vernacular, He was "IN THEIR FACE!"
Do any believe Jesus was referencing farm animals when He said not to cast pearls or give what is holy to "the DOGS and PIGS?"
Jesus referred to the recalcitrant Jewish leaders as, "an EVIL and ADULTEROUS generation," "SERPENTS and SNAKES," and "children of the DEVIL." Why He even told the Scribes and Pharisees regarding the royal and mighty King Herod: "Go ye, and tell that FOX [that JACKAL]…"but the so called born again will say why do you use this kind of words to people you should rather say God bless you all the time?FALSE HUMILITIES OF BORNAGAIN?
JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS There are many examples of Jesus upbraiding the Church leaders for their gross sins [selections from Matthew 23]:
"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…
…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…
WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…
You FOOLS AND BLIND…
You FOOLS AND BLIND…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…
You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.
You BLIND PHARISEES…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.
You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!
WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.
Now I assure you that I have never personally referred to the religious hypocrites of our day with all the descriptive words that Jesus used. Yet I am "cursed" and "condemned to hell" for merely exposing the heresy of religious leaders and teachers. Positively no one in Christendom would ever sanction such a manner of speech from a minister in their denomination. There isn’t a denomination in all Christendom that would hire Jesus as their pastor if He were to return today. Why they would throw him out the door on His ear before He got ten minutes into His first sermon. Christians are offended that I would even point out these historical facts of Scripture. They really don’t want to believe Jesus spoke as He did, even though it’s all right there in their Bibles. Most of the followers of the Scribes and Pharisees thought them to be virtually perfect, just as the modern Church scholars, teachers, and preachers are thought by their followers to be perfect.
The Prophet Malachi bears witness of the corruption that came into the Old Covenant Church of God. Jesus dealt with this same corruption while He was building His own New Covenant Church. Just as the Old, the New also quickly began corrupting from within. Hardly a person alive believes that there is more corruption in the 21st century Church of God than in the 1st century Church of God. Get ready for some startling prophecies that prove what evils lurk in our hallowed halls of Christendom.
And except your righteousness far exceed the righteousness of the scholars and theologians in today’s world of Christendom, you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Below are some Scriptures describing these conditions spilling over from the Jewish leaders into the Church that Jesus built.
VESSELS IN A GREAT HOUSE
Listen carefully, for these prophecies are not directed toward the world of unbelievers, but to the Church of God:
"But in A GREAT HOUSE there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth and some to honor, and some to dishonor" (II Tim. 2:20).

Comment no poet
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Qabt(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na d tym wey she deny u go hear,wen she don do am,u no go hear enifin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Qabt(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
ziego:

Comment no poet
that's way mor dan poetry,dat's story writin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Qabt(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
ziego:

Comment no poet
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by generaloj01: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
then you should quit acting sis.
http://www.thenationstalk.com/
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by merits(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stop decieving yourself,you are not that beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by domopps(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
I ask you who is wise>Do you know the definition of FOOL?: Fine, whether you know it or not, the meaning is knowing the truth,seeing the truth, but still believe the lies,capped with ignorance.Anyway, I am not a Fool, because I know the truth, I can see the truth but I’d never believe in lies because I am right here trying to bring to you, what I know and believe is the ultimate truth and revelation and that is the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST has come again as it was before and as usual the the power that is unbelievable to human beings>"You Fools! You Hypocrites! You Snakes!"
[Meet the Real Jesus Many Hate]
The title of this truth and revelation is taken from the very words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, spoken to the Scribes and Pharisees in Jerusalem. Let’s take a Scriptural look at a side of Jesus that most Christians will not believe, even when they see Him in their own Bibles and i speak as JESUS CHRIST did they will be feeling this is not how a follower of JESUS CHRIST should write and speak?.Now i ask you that knows too much Who were the Scribes and Pharisees?
The Pharisees were not the priests, but rather people from all walks of life who were very pious and strict keepers of the Law of Moses. They constantly adjusted the Law to fit the changing world according to their traditions and own desires. Among the more educated of the Pharisees were the Scrible and the rulers of the Jews:"In the modern sense they [the Scribes] were the religious scholars or theologians … sometimes called lawyers … or teachers of the law …could make judicial decisions based on Scriptural exegesis, occupied important positions in the Sanhedrin … played a major role in bringing on the crucifixion of Jesus" and they "mainly belonged to the party of the Pharisees" (WYCLIFFE Bible Dictionary, p. 1536).
Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees "fools, hypocrites, blind guides, whited sepulchers, murderers, a generation of snakes," and many such epithets. Jesus called them "hypocrites" seven times in one chapter. He spoke with scathing derision to the Scribes and Pharisees throughout His ministry; very few of them received a kind word from Him.
And yet countless Christians write and tell me that Jesus never spoke like this or ever said a cruel or angry word in His life. Therefore when I sometimes write with an edge on my voice I am accused of not following the example of Jesus. Oh but Jesus surely did speak harshly, demeaningly, and with great anger in His voice to the Scribes and Pharisees—the religious Leaders of God’s Church. Jesus was not mild and soft-spoken when it came to the sins and hypocrisy of these church leaders. Too many Christians have read the teachings of Jesus with rose-colored glasses covering both their eyes and their minds.
When the Pharisees asked Jesus, "Why do your disciples…?" Jesus didn’t softly answer their question, rather He retorted back with, "Why do YOU…?" Jesus was never on the defensive, but always on the offensive. Using the vernacular, He was "IN THEIR FACE!"
Do any believe Jesus was referencing farm animals when He said not to cast pearls or give what is holy to "the DOGS and PIGS?"
Jesus referred to the recalcitrant Jewish leaders as, "an EVIL and ADULTEROUS generation," "SERPENTS and SNAKES," and "children of the DEVIL." Why He even told the Scribes and Pharisees regarding the royal and mighty King Herod: "Go ye, and tell that FOX [that JACKAL]…"but the so called born again will say why do you use this kind of words to people you should rather say God bless you all the time?FALSE HUMILITIES OF BORNAGAIN?
JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS There are many examples of Jesus upbraiding the Church leaders for their gross sins [selections from Matthew 23]:
"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…
…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…
WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…
You FOOLS AND BLIND…
You FOOLS AND BLIND…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…
You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.
You BLIND PHARISEES…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…
WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.
You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!
WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.
Now I assure you that I have never personally referred to the religious hypocrites of our day with all the descriptive words that Jesus used. Yet I am "cursed" and "condemned to hell" for merely exposing the heresy of religious leaders and teachers. Positively no one in Christendom would ever sanction such a manner of speech from a minister in their denomination. There isn’t a denomination in all Christendom that would hire Jesus as their pastor if He were to return today. Why they would throw him out the door on His ear before He got ten minutes into His first sermon. Christians are offended that I would even point out these historical facts of Scripture. They really don’t want to believe Jesus spoke as He did, even though it’s all right there in their Bibles. Most of the followers of the Scribes and Pharisees thought them to be virtually perfect, just as the modern Church scholars, teachers, and preachers are thought by their followers to be perfect.
The Prophet Malachi bears witness of the corruption that came into the Old Covenant Church of God. Jesus dealt with this same corruption while He was building His own New Covenant Church. Just as the Old, the New also quickly began corrupting from within. Hardly a person alive believes that there is more corruption in the 21st century Church of God than in the 1st century Church of God. Get ready for some startling prophecies that prove what evils lurk in our hallowed halls of Christendom.
And except your righteousness far exceed the righteousness of the scholars and theologians in today’s world of Christendom, you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Below are some Scriptures describing these conditions spilling over from the Jewish leaders into the Church that Jesus built.
VESSELS IN A GREAT HOUSE
Listen carefully, for these prophecies are not directed toward the world of unbelievers, but to the Church of God:
"But in A GREAT HOUSE there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth and some to honor, and some to dishonor" (II Tim. 2:20).

Pst on top Wetin now......on this small issue?

It's well

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by zudozz: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
And d one wey give u tell us abi? Ewu Congo.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ziego(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Qabt:

I just tire
I wonder if its copy and paste
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by egojiokwu(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ramsey Noah! The babe get high taste o
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ebenholer(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
So, u don't want to continue from where u stop. sebi u have been allowing them to have sex with u before, what now made u change so fast...
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by amanze15(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
her "songcry" is worse in Hollywood, no be who talk dem dey ask questions. let her be steadfast someone might just like her for her talent undecided
Amber rose just made some millions launching her own emojis cry cry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by bukar34: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
u are not serious at all
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by HonAdeli(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
aww sorry oo
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by henrylowe(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who be this one again na?

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Jokkarm: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Forget that story jareee, the one you give , will you talk? You wan tell us say you be Virgine for norlly wood .
Na only back and front I see which is in every club you go , them full if you want collect . So make you know come say you be innocent and other bebs are ........

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by omolayomi06: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
:Dlike serious u get ukwu.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by tuna4servi(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=l6faith53 post=44325007][/quote]
Scammer how market
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by MissingBudget: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Attention seeker. She must have paid for the interview. I see better-looking girls every five minutes here in Owerri.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by ibietela2(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2016
How is this our business? If with all this assets you can't make use of it please pass it to someone else....

Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by vislabraye(m): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2016
She set die.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by bidak(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Hips Yea lips Nah
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by kobonaire(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2016
viickerz:
that second picture! man... I could fap to this...
#make Nairaland fap again
grin grin .... Ikr, she is stacked!
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Damikevin(m): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2016
As you know their names talk am. Make dem commot from business. You letting them hve their anonymous status is killing the industry.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by schumastic(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2016
herbie27:
I smell lies.

You wore a purple see tru gown without undies to an event and you expect men to

didn't notice that till you drew my attention to it but she put on a g string, look closely u will see the line

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by lailo: 2:16am On Apr 02, 2016
After seducing them with all these midirindi,u now deny them.....dia is God ooooo.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by AreaFada2: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Anabel:
What movies has she starred in?

People who ask actresses for sex before giving them movie roles sha! I'm sure they also complain about corruption in this country. I wonder what they define their actions....

My dear, they probably complain loudest sef. Lots of people abusing their position.

Our problem is very big in this country. From leadership to followership.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by AreaFada2: 2:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Anabel:
What movies has she starred in?

People who ask actresses for sex before giving them movie roles sha! I'm sure they also complain about corruption in this country. I wonder what they define their actions....

My dear, they probably complain loudest sef. Lots of people abusing their position.

Our problem is very big in this country. From leadership to followership.

By the way Anabel, are you related to Sade Adu? Don't say it loud, whisper it in my ear. grin cheesy
Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Krismart(m): 4:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Why not tell us d ones u got in exchange for sex? U are telling us only d ones u refused. Abeg face and deal with ur problems. Nigerians has enough already

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by Seapon(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm nawao if market no sale we go advatise am na! Maybe no market again but wait oh if she dey deny them sex when she know say na them still be her oga she no need to come and tell us here who is fooling who? Make she go sit down jare.

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex by curvilicious: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2016
esonuu:
Nigerian ladies and their cheap lies..when Ten men asks for sex,she wil sleep wit eight,turn down the other two perhaps cos she aint attracted them..next thing she wil start bragging abt people she refused sleepn wit,she wont bother to tel us d ones dat evn shagged her without giving her a role...mak i hear say dem no dey lash dat water water bum bum wey i dey luk so

Lol very bad mouth u gat dere bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.