Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos (65273 Views)

Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by mekonglobal(m): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2016
It will surely be hard to eradicate Dansuki's desendants from the Nigerian system...Finish boko and every other thing will die naturally.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Thank your stars you met me today. It is you day of enlightenment. There was more than enough proof to hunt down Bin Ladin in order to kill or capture him.
Please stop blowing your trumphet, you don't sound half as intelligent as you think you are. Honestly.

[quote' 1. He had declared publicly that he masterminded the 911 world trade center bombings. [/quote] Show me a place where Abdalla Adamu denied ever communioning with terriorist.

2. He had announced that he was the leader of Al qaeda.
Okay Bin Laden announced to be brain behind Al Qaeda, how about Saddam Hussein? He is behind Boko Haram?

3. America and the whole world is at war with terrorism. Keyword here is WAR and in war, it is either you surrender or be killed. He chose the former.
Nigeria must be at peace with Boko Haram then?
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Please stop blowing your trumphet, you don't sound half as intelligent as you think you are. Honestly.

Point of correction, i am very very intelligent. This has been scientifically proven through the standardized IQ test and my accomplishments, as well as various life experiences that will amaze you. Anyway, there are enough resources to source from that will enlighten you even if you don't have cable. I can't help you to source facts.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by amagunnerfan: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Point of correction, i am very very intelligent. This has been scientifically proven through the standardized IQ test and my accomplishments, as well as various life experiences that will amaze you. Anyway, there are enough resources to source from that will enlighten you even if you don't have cable. I can't help you to source facts.
Now bugger off.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Now bugger off.

Roger that. At least now you know the difference between suspicion and proof.

You're welcome.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by wilfus(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
CastedDude:
The man who negotiated release of all hostages abducted by Boko Haram in Cameroon has been arrested. The negotiator was arrested for complicit activity after a sudden increase in wealth. This was made known by International investigative journalist -Chief Bisong Etahoben, through his twitter handle few minutes ago....See more shocking revelations below;

Source; https://twitter.com/ChiefBisongEta1/status/715989550221365248

Via; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/prominent-boko-haram-negotiator.html
see his face
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by wilfus(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2016
they said dat 99days 4d thief, one day 4d owner. So no supries if they cought!
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by breakeven: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2016
This can only happen in Cameroon, not in this zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Kollyman: 6:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Acjohn:
It means most government officials as it was in Nigeria Army wanted crisis to continue so that they can make money.
Somebody would say that is what PDP did but am beginning to feel APC are doing the same.
Remember Remita and the first lady that trades forex?

Oshogbo & Aba weeds mix together can always make people to misfire.

Take it cool Biafra pastor.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Paretomaster(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2016
datalossvictim1:
But when will black men have each other's backs for a common good, in a very peaceful manner?

Very greedy goat!

Hey!
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2016
What will people not do for money? They have killed their mothers, fathers,even wives for money. So what's the surprise about
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by christinie(f): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2016
I found out just exactly the way I found this out about you:

[[i]b] by amagunnerfan: 10:28am On Mar 23

You sure this is not a case of false positive? My fiancee ( now wife ) was tested positive for a sexually transmittable disease and I was tested negative even though we made love not less than 10 times within the 3 months preceding the test. We had a redo and it turned out to be what the doctor termed false positive.

It was an issue that almost broke us if not for the fatherly advise of the doctor who is like a father to me. Order a redo in another clinic please.
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)
[/i][/b]

You see what I mean? Some people's private lives are as open as a book.

amagunnerfan:
And you know this how ma?
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by classiclight(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2016
let's keep watching
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Legbo6: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2016
ONE BY ONE,IT HAS BEGAN AND SO SHAL IT CONTINUE.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by delishpot: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Typical. Nothing shocking in this news.
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by orish(f): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2016
lawydewy:
Human being can do anything for living!
Is that not why they are alive?..............to live?
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by ebony3soul(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice job
Re: Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos by Donshemzy1234: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
look at him.... .He doesn't even look like a good person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.