Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,311 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! (8410 Views)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Triketor: Mini-Tractor Designed And Built In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
These kids in Enugu are under 10 yrs old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laNWSzdCVIE&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow...commendable!

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by SweetieConstie(f): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
WoW! This is beautiful...

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by EasternActivist: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
The Igbo spirit

3 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by rheether(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
I doubt if he built it himself. He only uses it to collect money.
Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
rheether:
I doubt if he built it himself. He only uses it to collect money.

I know those kids...they personally built this. They have other devices they built!

6 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol. Pneumatic lifts. Cool concept. See the boy handling the syringe like one Nurse Eliza.

Igbo nwere mmadu.

6 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by lekjons(m): 1:50am On Apr 02, 2016
wow! nice!

only if their elder brothers will let us restundecided

1 Like

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
EasternActivist:
The Igbo spirit
It lives in us...

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by marsoden: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by HCpaul(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just saw on the business section an attack that was shot to the youth of this great nation.

I respect the Ibos a hundred percent as they have been the only tribes filled with the mindset of entrepreneurship, inventions and innovation.
They strictly relief the economic of this nation in terms of employment. Hardly will you see an igbo man complaining about job creation when he can actually create space for apprentice and employment.

I once called the work of the great kids a great prototype and a Nigerian was attacking me here on Nairaland.

This needs to be patent as it is a great prototype.

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by usage: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good creativity...boy keep it up...this ll encourage our children and youths to do more than some foriegn country..

1 Like

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by NikkieTee(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2016
wow!! he is so creative and talented

1 Like

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by stack1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Uhm, not to be off topic, but i thought i should bring it to everyones notice about a new social platform created by a Nigerian that could potntially rival the big boys in a lot of features... need i say more, head over to www.greenhouze.xyz

And thats one cool kid there, should be given the best support to grow and learn more
Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
The Igbo spirit
U don tribalise this thing na na na. Chai
Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by youngstar54(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]wow what a wonder things
Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by thepremiumblog: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by Rockyfancino(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
At least this one is great. not like those nonsense I mostly see

1 Like

Re: Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! by graciousme(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Genetically modified crops in Nigeria? Have your say by participating in the survey below. Click on the link. It takes few minutes of your lovely day. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Download And Install 911 VPN – New 2021! / Wema Bank Unveils Top 25 Finalists For Hackaholics 4.0 Grand Finale / The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.