Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis (1271 Views)

Is There Any Veterinary Hospital Or Good Vet Doctor Here In Port Harcourt / Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis by ladyvet: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Still on the parvo viral cases... I posted my experience concerning a parvo dog few months ago..hoping that others I met in zoba vet clinic will survive..hmmm indeed they survived. I met with one of the senior doctors( female) whom I discussed with on this monster called parvo, she said that dogs that had been vaccinated against parvo either with one or only two shots tend to survive more that those with no history of vaccination...for the past one month, I am being updated on viral cases in the clinic and they had handled 12 cases with 9 survival..two died because they were already muribund before they were brought to the clinic..I felt bad..the owner admitted that he would have vaccinated before planning on their sale..(they were boerboe and 10weeks old)..another one died of mixed infection, combination of parvo..hepatitis...distemper.no history of vaccinations..they tried to save the puppy(17weeks rotwiler)..but they are not magicians..there are other good vet clinics in Lagos like Victoria island, surulere...to mention but a few...its heartbreaking to loose ones pet...please vaccinate your pet before selling them...if you buy or got one please request for the vaccination history...some breeders play smart by" not saying the truth" if not sure please take ur pet to the vet clinic and ASK for a VET.. Not an animal handler...get your dog vaccinated...monitor your dog..report any strange sign...you can Google to find out the nearest vet clinic/hospital close to you...vets are their for your pets..do not loose hope if you notice vomiting and diarrhoea..first doctors will do a test to confirm...your pet may be lucky..I am also veterinary doctor, if you need an advice concerning your pet..I will be glad to offer you my little helping advice but remember I do not know it all..no one does..but I will try to help..thank you all..if we don't help your pet,who will?
Re: ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis by Godspearl(f): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello can u please change the topic of ur post.It is unethical or haven't u being reading ur Veterinary ethics.

1 Like

Re: ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis by Aiziko: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Godspearl:
Hello can u please change the topic of ur post.It is unethical or haven't u being reading ur Veterinary ethics.
. Op has done nothing wrong.I guess it is you that need to revisit that topic or probably what you are being taught is different undecided(Even though I don't think so).Actually,with the current situation of this country,we veterinarians(especially those involve in pp) need to come out strong and showcase ourselves to the world.We need not be afraid of any spell all in the name of some ethics(even though they don't exist)

1 Like

Re: ZOBA Veterinary Hospital: Expert Clinicians On Parvo Viral Enteritis by DaisyPrincess: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Search for an animal clinic in the vicinity of you by district search. The pet vet hospital shot history to meet you and a good veterinarian from the base of my heart... http://clinicforpet.tumblr.com/post/154544029153/how-to-take-your-dog-to-the-vet

(1) (Reply)

Little Puppy For Sale / Brown Pug For Sale / Testimony Time, My Mix Caucasian Dog Has Whelped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.