Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) (526 Views)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Chlorine Rash, What You Never Knew, It Dangers And Treatment / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
so many people have tagged this country as a
zoo where some recognized/influential
people/firm used their status to oppress the populace. i have to bring this up here because an average Nigerian can no longer exercise his/her human right
Which should have protect them under the constitution of Nigeria against any form of abuse or threat but it's a pity that so many people have turn
to slave right in their country with no means to fight for themselves and nobody to
fight for them. i now wonder where are the human right lawyers/activist in this country. so
many people pays unnecessary bills everytime without benefitting any amenities towards what they paid for and we all sit down and talk while we watch everything go wrong.
These past few days makes me understood that while we sit down everytime to talk and watch everything scatter in this country, we will be a victim of this country failure either directly or indirectly.
Today makes it six days my wife got poisoned indirectly through the negligence caused by one of the registered brewery company in Nigeria due to failure to clean and screen their washed bottle to follow the standard procedure before and after refilling. It a shame for this country if all the regulating bodies that suppose to protect her citizens failed to perform their expected duties. Therefore putting the health/right of so many people at risk. Thank God for the internet because have tried my best to reach this company and the necessary authority to report this issue that almost cause serious damage to my pregnant wife and our unborn baby but they both ignore my message and I feel like sharing it here. Please don't trust any bottle drink anymore and double check the bottle properly before you zip it down the throat cuz you might just be drinking another poison.
Have got evidence of the dirty bottle with so many sticky dark substance and particles covering the internal part of the bottle and I wonder how it passed the screening stage at the production floor. It also occur to me that so many people are victim of this issue but no mean to voice out. I just thank God for medical intervention and what she was able to vomit at the right time, if not...
Pls lets show love and care to each other, we ve got nothing to gain in selfishness, our leaders has failed us but we shouldn't fail ourselves, you ve got #10m in your account while your neighbour didn't have #100 is a shame for you. Money won't take us to heaven but only love and care that you ve shown to others. God is the only one that bless
Nigerian Arise and be your brother's keeper
Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
adeschina:
so many people have tagged this country as a
zoo where some recognized/influential
people/firm used their status to oppress the populace. i have to bring this up here because an average Nigerian can no longer exercise his/her human right
Which should have protect them under the constitution of Nigeria against any form of abuse or threat but it's a pity that so many people have turn
to slave right in their country with no means to fight for themselves and nobody to
fight for them. i now wonder where are the human right lawyers/activist in this country. so
many people pays unnecessary bills everytime without benefitting any amenities towards what they paid for and we all sit down and talk while we watch everything go wrong.
These past few days makes me understood that while we sit down everytime to talk and watch everything scatter in this country, we will be a victim of this country failure either directly or indirectly.
Today makes it six days my wife got poisoned indirectly through the negligence caused by one of the registered brewery company in Nigeria due to failure to clean and screen their washed bottle to follow the standard procedure before and after refilling. It a shame for this country if all the regulating bodies that suppose to protect her citizens failed to perform their expected duties. Therefore putting the health/right of so many people at risk. Thank God for the internet because have tried my best to reach this company and the necessary authority to report this issue that almost cause serious damage to my pregnant wife and our unborn baby but they both ignore my message and I feel like sharing it here. Please don't trust any bottle drink anymore and double check the bottle properly before you zip it down the throat cuz you might just be drinking another poison.
Have got evidence of the dirty bottle with so many sticky dark substance and particles covering the internal part of the bottle and I wonder how it passed the screening stage at the production floor. It also occur to me that so many people are victim of this issue but no mean to voice out. I just thank God for medical intervention and what she was able to vomit at the right time, if not...
Pls lets show love and care to each other, we ve got nothing to gain in selfishness, our leaders has failed us but we shouldn't fail ourselves, you ve got #10m in your account while your neighbour didn't have #100 is a shame for you. Money won't take us to heaven but only love and care that you ve shown to others. God is the only one that bless
Nigerian Arise and be your brother's keeper
Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be Faithfull, honest & my brother keeper.
Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Pictures

Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2016
adeschina:
Pictures
Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Picture
Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Pics

Re: Insecurity And It's Dangers(story For Everyone To Read) by adeschina: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Picss

(1) (Reply)

Surgeons Save Brazilian Man's Hand From Amputation By Sewing It Into His Belly / Introducing The Eleaf LYCHE Atomizer / Man Can’t Stop Growing At 7ft’11: Gets Taller Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.