Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

An Encounter With A Stranger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Encounter With A Stranger (1134 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
please help, i know am a victim of having sexual intercourse in the dream(spiritual leaders term it spirit wife). But something unbelievable happened on easter sunday @elegushi beach
i saw this young lady that exactly looks like what i do see in my dream(have never met her), she kept staring @me even my guys were giving me coded signs that a barny down there is throwing a green light,
i cant tell if i was in a trance but everything happened live..just want to know if anyone have heard of such before or witnessed it..thanks
m still scared
Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by Chicagoesontop: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Go and visit a man of God, please remember to take a bottle of anointing oil with you when going ...
Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by Flexherbal(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2016
As a man thinks, so he is. Take your mind off it. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by prettysassygirl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
the only purpose of sex in d dream is to cause disfavour ,frustrate plans and destroy destinies so do not ignore. fast and pray and meet a real man of God for more counselling. The enemy is looking for something precious so don't let him. God help u IJN. Amen.
Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by austine4real(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
U'r delivered in Jesus name
Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by DrObum(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians superstitious shaaa! undecided undecided
Re: An Encounter With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
how will i know a real man of God...

(1) (Reply)

Four Signs That Your Marriage Will Not Last / Phobiaholic! See The 15 Most Common Phobias That Torment People / Your Spiritualist: Questions People Ask-the Answers That Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.