Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com (1653 Views)

Woman Saw Soap After Unboxing Her Newly Purchased Iphone (Video) / MTN Double Data Offer Is Back Get 100% On Any Data Purchased / Chinese E-commerce Site || Geekbuying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Gamesound(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hi everyone, I want to purchase from geekbuying.com and I want to know if they're reliable and the time it takes them to deliver.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by ozoigbondu: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Better buy from Konga or jumia at least they are trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Gamesound(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Better buy from Konga or jumia at least they are trustworthy
thanks bro, but they don't have what I want
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gamesound:

thanks bro, but they don't have what I want

What exactly you wanna buy?
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Gamesound(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

What exactly you wanna buy?
Elephone p9000
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Youngzedd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gamesound:

Elephone p9000

Whenever you hear the word Elephone, run like temple run.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Codedzng: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

Bro! Y u dey bad Mouth a company's product , I v been using Elephone P6000 pro closed to a year now n it's very good than our tecno n Infinix...
@Op, Geekbuying is a trusted Online Shopping site, I purchased My Elephone P6000 pro from d site last year July n d delivery is very fast via Singapore Post.... Go ahead n buy it. U won't regret it
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Youngzedd(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Codedzng:

Bro! Y u dey bad Mouth a company's product , I v been using Elephone P6000 pro closed to a year now n it's very good than our tecno n Infinix...
@Op, Geekbuying is a trusted Online Shopping site, I purchased My Elephone P6000 pro from d site last year July n d delivery is very fast via Singapore Post.... Go ahead n buy it. U won't regret it

I just told the guy the Gospel truth.

Go to gizchina and other public forum and see what people do say about Elephone.

Build quality and support they got it wrong, mind you I have used Elephone products.

For now, I won't advise my enemy to purchase Elephone.

They pay bloggers well to hype their phone, after that they will produce rubbish Go to gizchina and read reviews of Elephone phones they have reviewed so far.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Gamesound(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

I just told the guy the Gospel truth.

Go to gizchina and other public forum and see what people do say about Elephone.

Build quality and support they got it wrong, mind you I have used Elephone products.

For now, I won't advise my enemy to purchase Elephone.

They pay bloggers well to hype their phone, after that they will produce rubbish Go to gizchina and read reviews of Elephone phones they have reviewed so far.

Thanks bro, but I've been an owner of p7000 and it was the bomb although it's weak point was the camera but hey, it wasn't that bad anyway and the p9000 is really a boom u just give it try.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Gamesound(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Codedzng:

Wow! thanks bro. like how many days does it take them to deliver?
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Youngzedd(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gamesound:

Thanks bro, but I've been an owner of p7000 and it was the bomb although it's weak point was the camera but hey, it wasn't that bad anyway and the p9000 is really a boom u just give it try.

Only if you know how many units of that phone that had problems.

Read review of over hyped Vowney on gizchina, then you will understand what I mean.

Wait.. Is it not the same P7000 some unit comes with backlight while others didn't. Funny company.

Ask the sellers of OEM here in Nigeria if they still sell Elephone.
I doubt if any of them still sell it because the problem with their products is next to none.

If you buy one dozen of Elephone phone, believe me up to 40% will have problem.

Elephone deceive a lot of people with hardware and paper spec.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by itunity007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin
Youngzedd:

Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Youngzedd(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by Codedzng: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gamesound:

Wow! thanks bro. like how many days does it take them to deliver?
Just two weeks
Re: Has Anyone Purchased From Geekbuying.com by kakgee: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hi, so u advise getting the p8000,? Any idea how much it costs pls?

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Subtitles To Movies And TV Shows On Android Phone / This Google Chrome-like Browser Cost N80,000 ($399.99) On Google Playstore / Get The Cheapest Phones At The Cheapest Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.