Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) (20004 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Okezie Ikpeazu Visits Babatunde Fashola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by xto86(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Someone pose for a pix and Nigerians say he is squatting with IDPs as if he is discussing with them. He should at least have pretended to be talking to one of the IDPs there naw haba!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by ckmayoca: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meringe:
Trying to be relevant meanwhile flood is swallowing up people's houses at ibere/ohazu/ozumba roads.

You know that you can not do the roads, you went ahead and excavated the roads and abandoned it because the Supreme Court case has ended in your favor.

All tractors and machines have left Aba over night after the judgment.

It's taking you one year to construct 4km drainage, causing untold hardship on the users of Aba owerri road.

Care for his phone number or address so u can go complain.
Na crime to go a wedding and say hello to the displaced?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by olajorn(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meringe:
Trying to be relevant meanwhile flood is swallowing up people's houses at ibere/ohazu/ozumba roads.

You know that you can not do the roads, you went ahead and excavated the roads and abandoned it because the Supreme Court case has ended in your favor.

It's taking you one year to construct 4km drainage, causing untold hardship on the users of Aba owerri road.
me I think it's a nice gesture from him

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
While Aba is fast becoming another definition of " Incinerator "

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Chybyke07(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
people deceiving people... end time idp

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by mifavour(f): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
MarysMeal:

cc: ponponkon, betterAbiaState is the above true?

It's true. I live in ABA...work has paused since the ruling

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by MarysMeal: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
mifavour:

That is why I don't take politicians serious.

I only pity those that support Them.

I pray they return to work.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by gratiaeo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Useless governor
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Paparazzi

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by asha80(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
mifavour:

maybe the 30bn loan he took has exhausted

Me no dey bothered..he is ngwa guy..if he cant fix aba well Na him know.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meringe:

am not trying to defend ikpeazu... but I must confess
ikpeazu is the best governor so far to rule abia state

second only to Sam mbakwe!

wish I had the chance I would av gone out to show u picture evidence of wat I mean

infact if u are in aba , come to ogbor hill let me take u around

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Emmenyk(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ngwere
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Meringe(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:

am not trying to defend ikpeazu... but I must confess
ikpeazu is the best governor so far to rule abia state

second only to Sam mbakwe!

wish I had the chance I would av gone out to show u picture evidence of wat I mean

infact if u are in aba , come to ogbor hill let me take u around
He reasphalted few roads that 90% of Aba residents do not ply in their daily activities why leaving out the major roads like omuma, obohia, faulks, osusu, ph, ohanku etc, these are major roads that connects the city centre, he did touch it cos he knows that it will cost a lot, he left it to do minor streets that will cost a lot, meanwhile IGR from Aba alone can develop the East.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by experimentist: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yeye man, can he sleep there for 2 days.. See ugliness sef
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meringe:

He reasphalted few roads that 90% of Aba residents do not ply in their daily activities why leaving out the major roads like omuma, obohia, faulks, osusu, ph, ohanku etc, these are major roads that connects the city centre, he did touch it cos he knows that it will cost a lot, he left it to do minor streets that will cost a lot, meanwhile IGR from Aba alone can develop the East.

no man!

am talking about the the construction of ukegbu road umuola road... ehere road... umuafor road... emelogu road... and the ongoing construction of ikot ekpene road...

the " re asphalted" east road is used by 80% of the people in aba every day !!

and all the people coming in to aba from akwa ibom and cross river

NB
I never like him initially... but bros!!! if I see better thing .I go talk am!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by henchamb(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
deebrain:
Its like heaven finally answered the people of Abia state, liberating them from TA Orji.

Unfortunately, that which possessed Orji, has come into the governors of Imo and Osun.

Lord, help our land.
Don't believe any trash you see online. I'm visiting Imo state for the first time. I'm amazed by the level of cleanliness and good road network I'm seeing. No wonder rochas defeated pdp despite their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by asha80(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:

no man!

am talking about the the construction of ukegbu road umuola road... ehere road... umuafor road... emelogu road... and the ongoing construction of ikot ekpene road...

NB
on going construction of ikot ekpene rd? You mean the main aba ikot ekpene rd?

henchamb:

Don't believe any trash you see online. I'm visiting Imo state for the first time. I'm amazed by the level of cleanliness and good road network I'm seeing. No wonder rochas defeated pdp despite their propaganda
Imo goes beyond owerri though?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
asha80:
on going construction of ikot ekpene rd? You mean the main aba ikot ekpene rd?

Imo goes beyond owerri though?

ya man

u can come down to O.Hill

will gladly take u around
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stunt
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by prophetfire: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Is this Aba? What an eyesore, I feel your pain.

How come the wailers and iPad touts never ask for their immediate governments to be responsible, but are never tired to complain about the FG?

They need to realize that Buhari cannot fix their state owned intra-city roads. They will continue to live in backward sickening squalor and under-development if they fail to hold their immediate state governments responsible because of ethnic/political sentiments.

From Orji to Ikpeazu, PDP has failed Abia State.
that place u re seeing is even good. If u enter aba well,like PHC road and its adjoining roads,u weep for the people of abia state. I ve never seen worse roads anywhere in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by prophetfire: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
GstringAngela:
President of Nigeria or preisdent of biafra ?
president of ngwa republic of abia state.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool Tenku Gov. Ikpeazu ONE NIGERIA grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Meringe(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:

no man!

NB
Bros, in all sincerity, all these roads u mentioned are the up to 6km?
How many people are plying it?

When last did you go to ph rd, obohia rd, faulks " Ariaria intl mrk
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Meringe:

Bros, in all sincerity, all these roads u mentioned are the up to 6km?
How many people are plying it?

When last did you go to ph rd, obohia rd, faulks " Ariaria intl mrk

last time I checked pH road is a federal road ...

do u expect the governor to use state fund. to fix it knowing fulling well that there are numerous state roads that need to b fixed?

obohia and faulks road was surveyed last month... and hopefully it will also b fixed

wen the governor is done with his own task.... he can den help fed government fix deers
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by mifavour(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
asha80:
maybe the 30bn loan he took has exhausted

Me no dey bothered..he is ngwa guy..if he cant fix aba well Na him know.

I just hope he does sth good in Aba...
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by Meringe(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:

last time I checked pH road is a federal road ...

do u expect the governor to use state fund. to fix it knowing fulling well that there are numerous state roads that need to b fixed?

obohia and faulks road was surveyed last month... and hopefully it will also b fixed

wen the governor is done with his own task.... he can den help fed government fix deers
For example, your dad responsibility is take care of you which includes paying your fees. You have money and exam is approaching, meanwhile you dad is not forthcoming with the money, so, you have to miss the exams cos your dad didn't give you the money while you have money?
Last time I remembered, other States did federal roads in their States and the FG refunded their claims.

Btw, why did you pick only ph rd out of all the roads i mentioned?
Surveyed obohia and faulks road?

Is this the first time you see them surveying the roads without any show?

What of old express that he started, he has abandoned it cos it will cost him much to do that road.

Who's deceiving who?

Last time i checked, okezie said he will not work on Obohia road because nddc awarded the contract to a company.

By now, we should be far from swallowing all these shits.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by totorimi: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
Can people like El Rufai, Shetima, kwakanso, Danbazau, do the same thing this governor is doing here. They can't, their hearts are filled with wickedness yet they claim to be pious Muslims.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by totorimi: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Can people like El Rufai, Shetima, kwakanso, Danbazau, do the same thing this governor is doing here. They can't, their hearts are filled with wickedness yet they claim to be pious Muslims but their hearts. damn
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2016
yemite1925:
This punk state secondary school pays 5000 naira per term in this modern world... And no development in every part of the state have been to... This is just a picture of shame Mr. Governor
Let me take you up on that. Which parts of the state have you been to? Where are you from? We need to draw comparisons...
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) by bukqar(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU UR EXCELLENCY SIR
ALSO GIVE POWER TO TAKE KIA OF UR PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Adejoh Akowe Escapes Assassination Attempt By Gunmen In Kogi State. Photos / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.