Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Follow-up On My Last Post: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Follow-up On My Last Post: (318 Views)

Follow Me To Thank God / WITH VIDEOS: Don't Follow The Crowd,With This Opportunity,you Will Be Ahead / Have You Read And Do Follow Up On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow-up On My Last Post: by bolad225: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2016
[b]Hi good people:
I am Ibrahim Ajayi writing from Abeokuta.

I made a post on this forum over a week ago, asking for assistance from any well-meaning individual, for the payment of my rent.
I did make it clear then, that I need a sum of 150,000 naira, to enable me pay the rest of a part payment, and the new payment. I also did inform you that I am a blind man, and I was dismissed from my job because of my agitation for the rights of blind children in public schools in Ogun state.
I was deeply saddened by the fact that those who responded to the post, doubted my sincerity. They didn’t believe that a blind man can use a computer. I will suggest that anyone in doubt should visit a school for the blind there are about four of the in Lagos, and you will see blind people being taught to use computers. Before the advent of computers, blind people had always been taught to touchtype. D On the other hand, someone doubted the fact that I was dismissed from service, because it is believed that blind people cannot work. Well I have included the dismissal letter with this post, and you can as well scan it and read it.
I’ve also included an ID card, which has the photo showing my eyes, and not the video like photo, which I took with a mobile phone.
Someone suggested that I sell my laptop: if I sell it, then what else will I use. How will I have access to this forum and my Emails and other internet services. Someone also wondered why I am living in a 120,000 naira house. I got this house when I was working. Added to that Three other young ones live with me there, and my family come to join me from Kaduna each time they are on holiday. When I had a job I could afford to pay for the house conveniently.
I need help and it is genuine. Please kindly help me if you can.
I’ve not responded since I made the post last week, because of the problem of power failure. As you will see, I am writing this post very early in the morning when I should be fast asleep. Electricity supply was restored about an hour ago. Since Sunday this is the second time we are having public power. We had it for less than an hour yesterday.
Anyone willing to help me can call lme on 07030145519. You can also send me an Email at: kobisko@gmail.com the problem about the Email, is that I may not be able to read it on time, if I don’t have access to my computer, when there is no public power supply.
I need help please help me.
[/b]

Re: Follow-up On My Last Post: by USAutoBuy(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Looks like you were DISMISSED cos of your job performance. They even gave you an opportunity to fix the problem but you did not. Why do you think its OK for you to be drawing salary without showing up to work?

As you make your bed, so you shall lay in it.

Millions are looking for jobs without success and you had one but messed it up. That means you CANNOT afford a flat of N150k per annum. You need to figure at what you have to do.

Good luck out there

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @ Ajah / House Sale / No Development Permits For 32 Lekki Gardens Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.