Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa (752 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by tridavid22(f): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Popular OAP and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa, caused a little internet frenzy during the week when a commentator on her Instagram page accused her of not only having a child but also refusing to let the public know shortly after she posted a picture of herself on the social media platform. While some urged her to show the world her ‘child’, others simply asked the commentator to mind her business but Makinwa simply just deleted the post from her account. Some other people may take such a comment to heart and probably lash out at the commentator but it seems Makinwa is having a hearty laughter over the issue because when Saturday Beats reached out to her, she explained that it was laughable that anyone would take such a comment seriously. “I have been in this industry for over six years. My radio career started in 2010 and I am working with one of the most popular radio stations in Nigeria, I was on television and I have a Vlog. If I have a child, everyone would know. It is laughable and there is no iota of truth in that post,” she said.

www.punchng.com/it-is-laughable-to-say-i-have-a-child-toke-makinwa/

Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2016
People think people's lives revolve around social media... they think by creating all mannner of scandals will just make one to commit suicide, but I will always reiterate this to everyone in here, whatever happens online is invalid offline. The bullshitt, d yabs, the illmannered talk, etc will never count...

1 Like

Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari sef.
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Fmartin(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Only if u don hit menopause or u no carry birth canal follow. undecided :-/
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Smellymouth: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Werrin consern me??

Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by bolt000(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2016
So people with toto canal still have a say.
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by kossyablaze(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Seriously I don't give a flying fvck
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Godfullsam(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Wetin concern us undecided

If she like make she born, if she like make she no even marry sef . dat na her cup of garri

e no concern us cool
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by cruzita(f): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2016
if you put what people say about you to mind,you will end up killing yourself by yourself without knowing .social media is just another form of destruction
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
u beta dnt mind ppl.......
Re: It Is Laughable To Say I Have A Child –toke Makinwa by bigfree: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2016
See o. No be bad thing to get pikin nah

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Squeezes Her Massive Boobs In New Video (Video) / Omotola Shares Photo Of Herself Celebrating With Queen Elizabeth II At 90 / Omotola,Basketmouth,2Baba At Cocktail Party By US Consul General In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.