Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Chicken Head And Legs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chicken Head And Legs (961 Views)

My Dog Face And Legs Are Swollen / 500kg Chicken Head And Leg Available For Sale / Chicken Heads And Legs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Head And Legs by Mashkov: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2016
Please can anyone assist me with where I can but chicken heads and legs in quantities. Thanks
Re: Chicken Head And Legs by homeboy205: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Check out any zartech near you
Re: Chicken Head And Legs by Mashkov: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Many thanks
Re: Chicken Head And Legs by pmadise(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
homeboy205:
Check out any zartech near you

Kindly go further to state the Zartech you know that is selling these parts because many people are interested. I was at their Ikeja GRA showroom and they told me point blank that they dont sell. I even asked for a referral but they couldnt help. That was in late December, 2015.
Re: Chicken Head And Legs by Machiny: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
pmadise:

Kindly go further to state the Zartech you know that is selling these parts because many people are interested. I was at their Ikeja GRA showroom and they told me point blank that they dont sell. I even asked for a referral but they couldnt help. That was in late December, 2015.
go to any chicken market and meet those guys that butcher.Tel dem to keep the head for you.some give out for a token

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of Flagyi In Terms Of Dogs And Other Animal? / Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale, 150k / Creepy Or Sweet: See Rare Picture Of Mother Scorpion And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.