Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs (1087 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by yemite1925: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2016
My heart is so weak as write this, but death do not proud! What is now the joy of motherhood when the finest flowers are being crushed by heavy hands our death. Truly, from womb to womb we wonder through the creator. Rest in Peace sis

Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by Flexherbal(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2016
R .I. P.
You died serving your fatther land.
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by Vikky014(f): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2016
too bad. May her soul Rip
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by marshalcarter: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Eyaa....RIP

Death..a price we must all pay..I pray we dnt die at young age...may our great grand children bury us
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
may her gentle soul rest in peace.may God gv d family the fortitude to bear the irrepairable lost.amen
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by belloabd1914(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2016
R.I.P
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by mrjojo: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Wtf is the meaning of the smiley and "nice one" edited to the pics?can u remove it abeg, there is nothing nice in this

3 Likes

Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by sholikay(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2016
oh..this is so pathetic..after all the schooling palaver..rip to her.
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by Caseless: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2016
RIP
Re: As Abia Corpers' Lowered One Of Theirs by ojotobiloba1: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
It was really painful to watch yesterday at her burial in ozu abam, Abia state.... Rest in peace Lilian

(1) (Reply)

Saturday, 16 July 2016 What These Corpers Did In Lagos Today Will Shock You. / Lagos State Corper Come In And Make Extra Income From 450k Every Month / After NYSC What Next? This Is What Prepares You For What Comes Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.