Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia (1141 Views)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Is It Legal For A Bank To Hold On To Money For No Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia by iyeayo(f): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2009
Remember the 80's money scam in Nigeria where an unsuspecting victim is fooled to believe that there are some special black papers that can be washed with a special chemical to turn them into money. The victim is then encouraged to part with some money in the bid to buy more of the required paper and chemical, bla bla,

Well now, this scam has just landed here in Australia and a number of South Australians are falling victims, parting with thousands of dollars. The scammers are blacks  but news did not reveal their original nationality, I wont be surprised if this stupid scammers are our people.

Source:  http://www.adelaideaca.com.au/story_details.php?sID=TXpVNA==
Re: Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia by Kay1kay1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
Terrible if NGrians are involved.Then we'd talk about 'racism' or discrimination later.
Re: Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia by ScanLess: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2009
grin grin grin ha ha ha
9ja may be terrible but, now i have no doubt in my mind that these oyibos are proper idiots, excellent mugus & mumus. how can some one in this 21st century still fall for such an obsolete 1980 trick. now we can see that greed and foolishness are colourless.
Re: Paper-to-money Chemical Washing Scam Hits Australia by iyeayo(f): 2:18am On Aug 01, 2009
oyinbo too greedy abeg, I cant believe they fell for this trick with all d technology around them, LOL

(1) (Reply)

What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into? / ASUU Strike: Business Suggestions For Students? / Why Your Business Ideas Dies Before Maturity-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.