Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co (1141 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr Seun / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by okdluxresh(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Blessed morning to you my hard working admins of this great forum, please i want to make an inquiry about something, am a blogger and a passionate one at that and i have been trying to use Nairaland for a long time now to advertise my articles, make payments where necessary so my works can be appearing on the front regularly but seems am not getting it right from my end here. i base in Anambra state and really need any Nairaland admin contact either phone number will be very useful, am one of the admins of www.newsflashnaija.com, pls any admin should reply me on how to go about it and i seriously need a contact details. thank you
Chris Okwy
For Newsflashnaija
you can reach me on 07035122091
CC. Seun, La lastica, and co
Re: Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by Seun(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
The featured link section is not for sale. Everything we post there is on pure merit.

Pls see www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland for advertising options.
Re: Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by bigt2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Seun:
The featured link section is not for sale. Everything we post there is on pure merit.

Pls see www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland for advertising options.

When will you change my name back to Big-T angry
Re: Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by Seun(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Names can't have dashes.
Re: Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by FarnTarhCoal(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seun:
Names can't have dashes.
How about mine? It had an underscore before NL crashed down the other time.

FarnTarh_Coal was the moniker. I want it back

And all my posts were hidden. Can you please restore them?
Seun
Re: Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
Seun:
Names can't have dashes.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Has Worked With Nigerians Will Understand These Pictures Perfectly / See What This Bitch Wear To Akwa Ibom State E-library.(photo) / See Bobrisky Junior Brother....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.