Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me (580 Views)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Between APC Tambuwal & PDP Wike:See Why U Shld Not Kill Because Of Politician(pi / Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by ademusiwa8: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided
Re: I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by ademusiwa8: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2016
L undecided
Re: I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Emperor Ademusiwa - The good king, welcome back to Nairaland. Where did you go? I thought you were in Syria fighting alongside the Russians to protect Assad until you were kidnapped by ISIS? grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by ademusiwa8: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
[img][/img]0
Re: I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by brize(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Our politics section comedian is back. Amen
Re: I Dont Support The Ambition Of Politician Who Dont Call Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2016
ademusiwa8:
undecided

My confused leader undecided you ... While you were gone, a new Oni of Ife was crowned, the western Nigerian axis of the country is worried about the support we gave Buhari.
Ojokwu is equally rolling in his grave but we are not sure if it is out of anger for the children of Biafra or support of their recent movement.
Your majesty that is all for now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Recover $200bn Loot, Shelve $2bn Loan Plan, Falana Tells FG / Fayose Writes Chinese President, Seeks Stoppage Of Buhari’s $2b Loan - / Saraki’s Corruption Trial: Nigerian Lawmakers Speed Up Controversial Bill To Ame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.