Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" (849 Views)

Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life / 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday / Toke Makiwa Defilling Court Order In Classy Fashion [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" by Consecratedp: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Popular OAP and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa was recently boldly accused by an Instagram user of having a child she is not proud enough to show to the world.

As expected, her fans were curious to know when and who she had the child for, but all the
drama queen did was to delete the post from her account and kept quiet about the allegations.

During an interview with Saturday Beats , the 31-year-old addressed the claims and stated that it's laughable that anyone would take such a comment seriously.

In her words:

“I have been in this industry for over six years. My radio career started in 2010 and I am working with one of the most popular radio stations in Nigeria, I was on television and I have a Vlog. If I have a child, everyone would know. It is laughable and there is no iota of truth in that post”.

SOURCE: http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/04/toke-makiwa-finally-speaks-up-about-her.html?m=1

Re: Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" by Consecratedp: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Source:

Re: Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" by Agrico1: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok........u get, u no get. Its ur toro!
Re: Toke Makiwa Finally Speaks Up About "Her Mystery Child" by Came: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Dey spend your money for fashion, no mind people way dey spend money for their children school fees..

(1) (Reply)

Meet Talented Naija Boy That Plays All 9ja Songs & Flute With His Nostrils(pics / Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko's Wife Died Again / Mana From Heaven??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.