Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why (556 Views)

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why by donfreshest6(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigeria is getting to shutdown just like phone battery we charge,

No light no work no good road nothing for citizen to benefit. God all we asking help us to kill all our bad leaders this suffer is to much.
And some fools will keep saying Change... NA THE SOUND OF SMALL TIGER GENERATOR GO KILL ALL OF UNA undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why by Stuntkid172(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why by yarimo(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari till 2023 period
Re: Nigeria Is Getting To Shutdown Just Like Phone Battery We Charge. See why by Yujin(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
For all who care to listen. I have said it that whether you like it or not this EVIL NIGERIA will collapse under her evils not so long from now. I did give elaborate reasons why this will happen but a lot of the hypocritical ones hate me for it. There are lots of Pastors and Priests I respect in Nigeria but still I'm disappointed in them. Why? What is your use as God's spokesman if you keep silent when gross wickedness and injustice is going on in the land? Spare me all the so called positive prophecies you have been saying. This evil contraption is doomed unless something drastic is done. Some thought if they hide our comments it will better the situation. I just shake my head in disappointment. I said it here that Buhari though very strict was highly ethno-religious and as such his victory would seem to be a conquest against the south but I was dismissed. Oh yes, everyone is suffering it at present but Christians and mostly the MB and the South know that there's an air of oppression out there. Dismiss all I say but it will never stop what has been planned against us all. You may ask what do I suggest? I'll suggest that all the regions go out in mass and demand for a return to regionalism where they can effectively check their leaders as they deem fit. It means Nigeria MUST be restructured for it to have any hope of survival. But those who know me may say today you call for Biafra and tomorrow you're saying something else? Oh yes I call for biafra only because I know that a majority of people from other regions do not have the alibi to challenge the rotten status quo, so why should I wait for them before doing something that will change the life of my people for good. The call for biafra is borne out of the lack of faith in a joint effort to salvage Nigeria. After all said and done, this Nigeria will collapse soon under the mighty weight of her myriad problems and the consequences can only be imagined. Meanwhile, those pursuing population dominance should continue multiplying almajiris and those who love to pull down others should be ready to put up with hopeless people. Let me stop here for now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements / Six Lawmakers Suspended Indefinitely Over Nasarawa Assembly Crisis / This Northerner Got Served By Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.