Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

ATTENTION!!! Don't Fall A Disadvantage At Roofing Your House With Fake Roofs. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ATTENTION!!! Don't Fall A Disadvantage At Roofing Your House With Fake Roofs. (1049 Views)

Roofing Your House With Aluminium Sheets Call/whatsaap For Price / Implication Of Not Roofing Your House Immediately After Construction. / Imported Stone Coated Roofs Supplier, Expert Roofers In Nigeria? +2348131880944 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION!!! Don't Fall A Disadvantage At Roofing Your House With Fake Roofs. by salabscholar01(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Are you looking for how to roof your house(s) with a non/zero maintenance fees in the future? Where exactly can I get the best quality roofing sheets, materials and how do I know these roofing sheets are actually of the best quality without wasting much time to be convinced at them? Here, I am much ready to lead you to the right place and to equally give you every benefit of doubts wink.

WHAT ARE THE PERFORMANCES FOR THESE ROOFING SHEETS?
Manufactured with the finest aluminium zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian ceramic-coated stone granules, texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products. Every performance in roofs must includes all of the following, and the same is what you will get from us:

1- LIGHT WEIGHT
These roofs are at just 1.4 lbs./sq.ft.(6.85kg/m2) eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile and a half pf the average composition of wood Shake
2- WIND RESISTANCE
No split, break, crack or warp. It does not absorb water either. Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain.
3- FIRE RESISTANCE
The roofing panels are non combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders (certified Nonflammable by Japanese Government)
4- LOW LIFE CIRCLE COST
Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. It withstands 145 mph (64m/s).
5- Appearance for these roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE ROOFS?
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED is home of HOMES. Batlan is dedicated to supplying and installation of colorful stone coated step-tile roof with the exquisite designs materials and excellent quality by BATLAN ROOFING SYSTEMS. The tiles manufactured in SOUTH KOREA by DS roofing system with attractive durability, safety and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one in life time.

We have our head office in LAGOS at suit 10/14, km 45, lekki-Epe expressway, opp Safeway Hospital, Sangotedo-Ajah, LAGOS. For enquiry, please contact 08131880944 08074993666
Some of our products DS ROMAN, DS TILE, DS SHINGLE, DS CLASSIC AND DS SHAKE and ongoing project are shown below

1 Share

Re: ATTENTION!!! Don't Fall A Disadvantage At Roofing Your House With Fake Roofs. by salabscholar01(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
quality speaks a lot

Re: ATTENTION!!! Don't Fall A Disadvantage At Roofing Your House With Fake Roofs. by salabscholar01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
salabscholar01:
Are you looking for how to roof your house(s) with a non/zero maintenance fees in the future? Where exactly can I get the best quality roofing sheets, materials and how do I know these roofing sheets are actually of the best quality without wasting much time to be convinced at them? Here, I am much ready to lead you to the right place and to equally give you every benefit of doubts wink.

WHAT ARE THE PERFORMANCES FOR THESE ROOFING SHEETS?
Manufactured with the finest aluminium zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian ceramic-coated stone granules, texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products. Every performance in roofs must includes all of the following, and the same is what you will get from us:

1- LIGHT WEIGHT
These roofs are at just 1.4 lbs./sq.ft.(6.85kg/m2) eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile and a half pf the average composition of wood Shake
2- WIND RESISTANCE
No split, break, crack or warp. It does not absorb water either. Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain.
3- FIRE RESISTANCE
The roofing panels are non combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders (certified Nonflammable by Japanese Government)
4- LOW LIFE CIRCLE COST
Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. It withstands 145 mph (64m/s).
5- Appearance for these roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE ROOFS?
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED is home of HOMES. Batlan is dedicated to supplying and installation of colorful stone coated step-tile roof with the exquisite designs materials and excellent quality by BATLAN ROOFING SYSTEMS. The tiles manufactured in SOUTH KOREA by DS roofing system with attractive durability, safety and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one in life time.

We have our head office in LAGOS at suit 10/14, km 45, lekki-Epe expressway, opp Safeway Hospital, Sangotedo-Ajah, LAGOS. For enquiry, please contact 08131880944 08074993666
Some of our products DS ROMAN, DS TILE, DS SHINGLE, DS CLASSIC AND DS SHAKE and ongoing project are shown below

(1) (Reply)

Urgently For Sale Half Plot Of Land @ Epe Just 350k / 3 Bedrooms (newly Built House) Are Available @ Isolo, All Rooms EN-SUITE / Offering Amazing Architectural Plan Discounts For Our Nairaland Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.