Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) (40284 Views)

Man Escapes From Court Room, Jumps Into Canal To Evade Trial / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Ramanto(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Henovy:

Of course suicide is sin. The person who does it goes straight to hell!
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by okenikpoto(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
GidiParrot:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/01/man-commits-suicide-jumps-into-canal/

But I read a facebook account that he did not use the pederstrain bridge and was pursued by KAI officials when he fell into the canal and was left by the officials who fled the scene.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Samfilzee(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2016
GidiParrot:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/01/man-commits-suicide-jumps-into-canal/
nairalanders it wasn't suicide he was being chase by some kai official for not using d pedestrian bridge and he fell into d canal.it happened in my area at cele bustop.
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by victorD3: 4:28am On Apr 03, 2016
nory113:
Wat is wrong wif pple these days... wif all this suicide undecided

CHANGE is here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by sunshine1974(m): 5:05am On Apr 03, 2016
And some people will say we shld be patient with the government.....is it until everybody will die b4 d government will realize it got just 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Heard he was being pursued by a KAI official, passed the route when they were still looking for him... Economy is really BAD
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by CuteMorriz: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
What you all don't understand is "He is finally free". Frustration can be worse than cancer. People who commits suicide are not weak, they are brave enough to finally walk away from the distress of life...RIP
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by CuteMorriz: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
hardbody:
Suicide never solved any problems. You realise at the point of no return what a sore loser you are. You really struggle to reverse the steps but alas it's what it is....point of no return. May we never get there. There is always a silver lining and a light at the end of the tunnel.
Says who? Dude you don't know what is at the other end of the bridge. All what you are saying is based on assumptions and your general knowledge of earth. That dude has walked out from all the adversaries of life. Everyone will die; some are brave enough to kill themselves... He may be in Valhala
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by micky2004: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Ralphdan:
He couldn't bear the heat of the change he probably voted for.
Buhari why?
RIP bro
how can somebody dat committed suicide rest in peace?
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by hardbody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Says who? Dude you don't know what is at the other end of the bridge. All what you are saying is based on assumptions and your general knowledge of earth. That dude has walked out from all the adversaries of life. Everyone will die; some are brave enough to kill themselves... He may be in Valhala

I know you know what you are talking about and i am aware you are a very very brave man, so when are you taking your easy way out? I will not mourn you, trust me. I know you will then be in Valhala (whatever in double-hell that means).
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by Ralphdan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
micky2004:
how can somebody dat committed suicide rest in peace?

Re u judging him now? re u God to decided?
Re: Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) by tayexz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
akanbiaa:
Mr Silencer of 3 Idiots i sight you.

u are spot on mahn!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.