Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) (65036 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Omotayor123(f): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
K
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by investigator007: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ya

8 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by olimeh13(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am so happy today......
#dont quote me, or.........

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Btruth: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hummmmm!

Meanwhile,

The White Part of Life - What is it about?

One day, Professor John Morgan entered his class and asked his students to prepare for a surprise test. They all waited anxiously at their desks for the exam to begin.

John handed out the exams with the text facing down, as usual. Once he handed them all out, he asked the students to turn over the papers. To everyone’s surprise, there were no questions– just a black dot in the center of the paper.

The Professor, seeing the expression on everyone’s faces, told them the following: “I want you to write about what you see there.” The students, confused, got started on the inexplicable task.

At the end of the class, the professor took all the exams, and started reading each one of them out loud in front of all the students. All of them, with no exception, defined the black dot, trying to explain its position in the center of the sheet.

After all had been read, the classroom was silent.. Professor John Morgan smiled & said.. I’m not going to grade you on this, I just wanted to give you something to think about.
I'm surprise no one wrote about the white part of the paper which is bigger than the black dot.

Everyone focused on the black dot – and the same thing happens in our lives.
However, we insist on focusing only on the black dot – the health issues that bother us, the lack of money, hardships on campus, disappointment with a friend....etc.

The dark spots are very small when compared to everything we have in our lives, but they are the ones that pollute our minds because we give it too much attention.

Take your eyes away from the black dots in your lives. Enjoy each one of your blessings, each moment that life gives you. Be happy and live a life filled with love, faith & hope!
That's what the white part of life is all about.

Enjoy the moment..Remember that our main goal in life is not happiness, but goodness.
Not reputation, but Character.
Not wealth, but Virtue.
Not fame, but Faith.
Not the approval of men but God.

Happy weekend to all Nairalanders.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Beno3: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lols
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by crackhouse(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
not funny to me.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by MzMercie: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
kissval1388:
getting tired already but it seems some people are not laughing.
lol
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by unphilaz(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
if you think this thread is funny, like, share if its dully boring...

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by prettyjo(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
i did not laugh even after watching all the pictures undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by joliyp(f): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
so funny
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Engineer123(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Very funny. Keep it up.
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
kissval1388:
getting tired already but it seems some people are not laughing.
undecidedye lyk me.bt keep posting mayb i may see wat wil mak my day ......
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by fistonati(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Apart from the Coke, I can't see anything hilarious in the post
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Stanbeto: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
9ja kwe zue nu
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by faruz: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
space 4 sale......
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by emjaykayode(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well done grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by kennyblaze007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Got me laffing.....
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by kissval1388: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
undecidedye lyk me.bt keep posting mayb i may see wat wil mak my day ......
dont laugh Na. so I should kill myself so that you will laugh?

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Bitojoe(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
tundeayo2020:
Not funny
sure babe.
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Damilare5882(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
iyatrustee:
That water bottle is sooooooo true!

Only rich kids used it then. We pako had our variant of waterbottles(mostly improvised) and it was always smaller in size.
... chai... I can never forget that waterbottle .. the water bottle do me strong thing... there was this day that I was deadly thirsty, that was how I sha took water directly into my mouth.. Na so the girl wey own am catch me oooo sey she go report to her mama and her mama wicked gan... Na so I just beg the girl sey I go dey give her my 10naira everyday make she please no tell her mama... the Girl collect my money sotey ...thank God for ebuka wey Con gimme liver sey make I no give the babe money again set make she go tell her mama.... Na so I save comot her hand ooo.. since then if I see that water bottle I dey always remember Aw I dey always donate my lunch Money to that wicked girl
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dat Jumia stuff is sooo true. Nice pictures. some where old sha
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
kissval1388:
just a tip of the ice berg. more are still coming. you must laugh.
All funny,my guy if i catch dat vico ehn,the way i go take beat am for making me waste my mb as dollar don high,still surprised MI endorsed the idiot who raps a primary school dropout

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by dnatz(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by shedo4sure: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
*Frowns* sorry Op, d pics aren't funny enough 2 make me smile/laff.....
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by blacq2009(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op, you're too much. The Eriteria stuff tho. Na em crack me pass .
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by folks4luv(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Take this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Nickymezor(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quite funni
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Frankiss44(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
gurunlocker:
This is the most boring 'funny pics ' I've ever came across on NL

Men bone.. English hard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by Djtm(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is one of the few funny threads I've seen on Nairaland. Was wondering why people are saying otherwise. I guess only folks with evolved sense of humour can understand.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by fejicruz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nwanne, we are 1 seems to be the funniest to me
Re: 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) by gurunlocker: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

Men bone.. English hard
Lol.... correct me, I'm here to learn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.