Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Confused Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Confused Tribe (6701 Views)

And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confused Tribe by Brezil(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
This thread is not intended to thrash or speak ill of any tribe. So please no tribalism here.

There is one particular tribe in Nigeria that is becoming a thorn on everyone's flesh. **** They are one of the most respected tribes in this country, but they have disillusioned themselves to belief they are being mistreated. They think they are slaves, but they are kings.

People from this tribe usually say something that vex people from my tribe. Whenever we hear them say it, we mock them in our heart but often keep quiet, because afterall we are one. Or at least, they think we are one. They have come to accept our kinsmen as theirs, they have come to accept our children as theirs, and above all, they claim our land as theirs. This is very annoying! We are two distinct people! Our differences are as plain as the Oasis of the Moroccan part of The Sahara.

But we love this tribe. They are very industrious. They are hard working. Their daughters are as beautiful as queen nefertiti. And mostly, they are good people, and very cheerful.

But all we say is this, IGBO is not Niger Delta!
Don't refer to us as yourselves!
Don't refer to our land as yours!
And above all, don't claim our Oil!

Last time I heard, IGBOs are minorities in Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers state. So please, where is this oil you always claim? And the thing that baffles me is that other Nigerian tribes have also come to believe the fallacy of IGBO oil.

These are the five IGBO states: Annambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo. And in all this five states, there is no single OIL. Or at least, no oil can be economically extracted.

****but please, NEVER refer to our God-given, and very promising country, Nigeria, as a ZOO.

I apologize to well meaning Igbos. You are great people. This thread is for the myopic ones (which can also be found in any other tribe).

On this note, I rest my pen. To my Urhobo brothers, waving my hat, I say Wa do! And on behalf of other Niger Deltans, I say One Nigeria!

- by Brezil, With Love From Isoko Land

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
op your stupi..dity stinks and cannot be quantified.
go to Asaba or Obioakpor and tell them that they are not Igbos, you wont leave to share your ordeal.

S0uthwaste dweller.

urhobo ko isoko ni.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Another stage for armageddon has been set
make i see who go mention yoruba here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Brezil:

Last time I heard, IGBOs are minorities in Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers state.

So please, where is this oil you always claim? And the thing that baffles me is that other Nigerian tribes have also come to believe the fallacy of IGBO oil.

These are the five IGBO states: Annambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo. And in all this five states, there is no single OIL. Or at least, no oil can be economically extracted.

I think most Nigerians are now aware of this fact. It explains the obsession that you're referring to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by tonytony208(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abeg, let us forget about division and think progressively.

We are all suffering under same APC-Impossed chain and we need to think together and purge ourselves of this burden of a party.

1 Like

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

I think most Nigerians are now aware of this fact. It explains the obsession that you're referring to.

How does this your internet rants alleviate the hydra headed poverty threatening the almajiris in your enclave.

Sai baba chanter grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by AskProf: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Brezil:
This thread is not intended to thrash or speak ill of any tribe. So please no tribalism here.

There is one particular tribe in Nigeria that is becoming a thorn on everyone's flesh. **** They are one of the most respected tribes in this country, but they have disillusioned themselves to belief they are being mistreated. They think they are slaves, but they are kings.

People from this tribe usually say something that vex people from my tribe. Whenever we hear them say it, we mock them in our heart but often keep quiet, because afterall we are one. Or at least, they think we are one. They have come to accept our kinsmen as theirs, they have come to accept our children as theirs, and above all, they claim our land as theirs. This is very annoying! We are two distinct people! Our differences are as plain as the Oasis of the Moroccan part of The Sahara.

But we love this tribe. They are very industrious. They are hard working. Their daughters are as beautiful as queen nefertiti. And mostly, they are good people, and very cheerful.

Last time I heard, IGBOs are minorities in Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers state. So please, where is this oil you always claim? And the thing that baffles me is that other Nigerian tribes have also come to believe the fallacy of IGBO oil.

****but please, NEVER refer to our God-given, and very promising country, Nigeria, as a ZOO.

I apologize to well meaning Igbos. You are great people. This thread is for the myopic ones (which can also be found in any other tribe).

On this note, I rest my pen. To my Urhobo brothers, waving my hat, I say Wa do! And on behalf of other Niger Deltans, I say One Nigeria!

"He who's not aware of his ignorance is only led by his knowledge".

12 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
olaitoro:

How does this your internet rants alleviate the hydra headed poverty threatening the almajiris in your enclave.

Sai baba chanter grin

Don't you have some gala or FanYogo to hawk?

All these kids running around without adult supervision. SMH.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

How many Nigerians are aware except you leaches from the north and southwest, FYI when the Easterners are finally free, you will end up going back to your arid farm, ploughing, and tilling the soil because it won't be business as usual.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Yeah at subsidized rate at to contribute my quota in ameliorating the stricken poverty situation in your fulani enclave.

Sai baba chain grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
If you all think that you can continue to use your divide and rule to divide the old Eastern region, FYI you all have failed!

The OP from isoko, why can't you talk for yourselves alone? You claim we have taken you as brothers and sisters I don't remember ever saying an isoko man is related to me an Igbo man, all we are saying is the resource rich Igboland balkanized into SS, we go collect am back whether una like am or not.

Below is the map of Igboland, she's is said to be 41,440 km2 , so not even 1 km will be left out.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

How many Nigerians are aware except you leaches from the north and southwest, FYI when the Easterners are finally free, you will end up going back to your arid farm, ploughing, and tilling the soil because it won't be business as usual.

Lol like that's a bad thing. The question is how will YOU survive when the SS refuses to join you if you ever get your phantom biafraaud.

I don't even want to remind you who owns and controls the oil blocs as we speak.

5 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
olaitoro:

Yeah at subsidized rate at to contribute my quota in ameliorating the stricken poverty situation in your fulani enclave.

Sai baba chain grin

Focus on your eradicating your own poverty son.

6 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Lol like that's a bad thing. The question is how will YOU survive when the SS refuses to join you if you ever get your phantom biafraaud.

I don't even want to remind you who owns and controls the oil blocs as we speak.

Well that's the map of Igboland, FYI we don't need SS because we have indegineous igbos in SS.also we are not after oil because we have massive reserve in the East, currently IMO state has the biggest onshore gas reserve in Africa, I didn't say offshore, i said onshore, so if you think you can blackmail the igbos with oil, Fulani cow, you have failed.

You talk about ownership of oilblocs, I laugh in Igbo, do you think it matters? When igbos have secceded who are you to claim oil bloc's, them born your Papa well , meanwhile enjoy it while it last because when the sun sets, not one inch of Igboland will be left for you leaches!

Modified

[b]by OneNaira6:

I clicked on the ID and the first thing I saw was

Id created March 2016.

I clicked on the past post and the first thing I saw was the Nigga talking about Osun state university, writing jamb and in addition claiming he grew up in UK and lived in Nigeria for 3 years.

You can Quote me on this and you can TAKE IT to BANK.....there is ZERO DOUBT IN MY MIND the OP is YORUBA

You want to know how I know because the fool actually wrote and I quote Igbo are minorities in delta and rivers state.

Everyone and their mama knows Anioma have the second largest population in delta state..how I know...I'm anioma.

The fact he claims to be from delta state and don't know this well known FACT...screams IMPOSTER

Also Igbo Rivers have the largest population in River state.

Another factor that gave the fool away is the claim "where Is the oil they own?"

Yet again...anyone from.SS knows The largest oil producing area in River state is Oyigbo.

Take this to the bank and cash it.....the OP is 100% YORUBA
No doubt in my mind. I'll even bet money on it[/b]

The OP is an impostor, a Yoruba one at that!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Focus on your eradicating your own poverty son.

I sell yogurts and gala

But you, what do you do for a leaving

Nothing except pounding your head on th floor every friday, and littering nairaland with your almajiri rants.

Sai baba chanter cheesy

28 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by hallirou(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
That's gud wo!
Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Well that's the map of Igboland, FYI we don't need SS because we have indegineous igbos in SS.also we are not after oil because we have massive reserve in the East, currently IMO state has the biggest onshore gas reserve in Africa, I didn't say offshore, i said onshore, so if you think you can blackmail the igbos with oil, Fulani cow, you have failed.

You talk about ownership of oilblocs, I laugh in Igbo, do you think it matters? When igbos have secceded who are you to claim oil bloc's, them born your Papa well , meanwhile enjoy it while it last because when the sun sets, not one inch of Igboland will be left for you leaches!

You must think you're dealing with a novice, lol.

Goodluck with your struggle for freedom grin

3 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by xtgozie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Brezil:

I pity your mama, you just showed you are a produce of prolonged labour.

13 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by MyGeneration(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

If the isoko or urhobo or benin like let them join Cameroun, we never said isoko is our brother, u guys re on ur own at OP, if Nigeria breaks we know where igbo land starts and where it ends if u like form another state out of the parts of imo and abia that has oil and add it to ss we all know where we re going if Nigeria breaks, Niger Delta republic with no inch or acre of igbo land and igbo land with no sign of any single minority simple.

10 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by MyGeneration(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Let God continue to destroy Dat ediot from d pit of hell Lord Lugard and his generations yet unborn for this demonic Union.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by Alawe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

He sales gala and fanyogo which shows he is not lazy, and he engages in a profitable business venture. But what do you do? Trek the whole continent with your entire 'bam bia la' family begging. Shameless brown teeth.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

You must think you're dealing with a novice, lol.

Goodluck with your struggle for freedom grin

Oh really, so all you do on nairaland is to divide Igboland to suit your selfish cause, I laugh in Igbo, it is either you are drunk or you are stupid to comprehend reality. You think anything that you say on nairaland mean something to the real world, wake up my friend, that is Igboland whether you like it or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Alawe:
He sales gala and fanyogo which shows he is not lazy, and he engages in a profitable business venture. But what do you do? Trek the whole continent with your entire 'bam bia la' family begging. Shameless brown teeth.

Your invectives show you're a pig willing to get dirty, unfortunately you must enjoy your gutter alone as I'm not your type.

Swerve.

4 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by MyGeneration(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Your invectives show you're a pig willing to get dirty, unfortunately you must enjoy your gutter alone as I'm not your type.

Swerve.
If not for Nigeria people like u wud be rearing my dogs.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Oh really, so all you do on nairaland is to divide Igboland to suit your selfish cause, I laugh in Igbo, it is either you are drunk or you are stupid to comprehend reality. You think anything that you say on nairaland mean something to the real world, wake up my friend, that is Igboland whether you like it or not.

Sorry o, keep struggling, I didn't mean to interrupt grin

2 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Alawe:

Hahaha haha cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by scoleman: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Sorry o, keep struggling, I didn't mean to interrupt grin

Struggling? What is this mumu saying?

By the way i wanted to tell you that Fulani's are not Nigerians, to be sincere fulanimafia , whenever the outside world hear/call Nigeria, they are referring to the South, I just wanted you to know that you and your blood thirsty tribe are inconsequential to the world, you guys are as good as animals because you value a cows life than a human.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Swerve.

Fulani dullard, there is dignity in labour.
Counter his assertion or forever remain a dullard.

Sai Baba chanter grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Struggling? What is this mumu saying?

By the way i wanted to tell you that Fulani's are not Nigerians, to be sincere fulanimafia , whenever the outside world hear/call Nigeria, they are referring to the South, I just wanted you to know that you and your blood thirsty tribe are inconsequential to the world, you guys are as good as animals because you value a cows life than a human.

Yet you keep complaining that Britain handed over Nigeria to the Hausa Fulani/North, and complain that we have Hausa versions of BBC, VOA, Dutch Welle (DW) etc. while you were ignored? You are clearly confused. In case you've been living under a rock, what you're known for globally is drug trafficking, fraud and criminal activities.

Focus on your struggle for freedom my friend, I've got bigger fish to fry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
is there a tribe called Isoko? My first time of hearing it. Tho I have heard about Urobo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Confused Tribe by olaitoro(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

My dear don't waste your time washing a pig like that almajiri you are explaining things to.

The only languages dullards and almajiris understand is bashing and counter bashing nothing else.

Quit educating that product of quota system. His ignorance stinks.

14 Likes

Re: The Confused Tribe by fulanimafia: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

If not for Nigeria people like u wud be rearing my dogs.

...and if not for NL, you'd need a visa, a £600 air ticket and a pretty strong jaw to talk that tripe in my face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSTV Issue Proves That Splitting Nigeria Is Foolish / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.