Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (49563 Views)

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Henovy: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
You mean the money in Abacha's family?
Nope! The madam get plenty landed property oo!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Henovy:

Nope! The madam get plenty landed property oo!
Did She a quires any of them with a stolen money?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
Who is this nonentity?
child of hate, i am dat nonentity telling u dat u wldnt gain even a kobo by spewing thrash abt ppl who u can never b like even if given a thousand life times. So plz get ur rat ass up and hustle or u end up dieing of high bp induced by poverty.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by OpinionCounts(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
TEAMOLUWA:
Barca 3 Realmadrid 0

Make you take your time ooo grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
child of hate, i am dat nonentity telling u dat u wldnt gain even a kobo by spewing thrash abt ppl who u can never b like even if given a thousand life times. So plz get ur rat ass up and hustle or u end up dieing of high bp induced by poverty.
Should i suppose to be the one suffering from high BP or you?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
Should i suppose to be the one suffering from high BP or you?
it is u oh, cos i giv no shit abt dis politicianz coz when it comez to looting our resources there is notin like igbo, yoruba or hausa. U wil neva hear anytin like xtian or muslim. They are united by da loot, so y shld we kip killing ourselves 4 dem when dey dont knw we exist, as i am typing dis nw i am in a blackout and they are out there chiling.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
it is u oh, cos i giv no shit abt dis politicianz coz when it comez to looting our resources there is notin like igbo, yoruba or hausa. U wil neva hear anytin like xtian or muslim. They are united by da loot, so y shld we kip killing ourselves 4 dem when dey dont knw we exist, as i am typing dis nw i am in a blackout and they are out there chiling.
From the way you are talking, i guess you voted for change! And the black out is a good example of the change.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
From the way you are talking, i guess you voted for change! And the black out is a good example of the change.
u c da way u tink, of wat importance is ma choice of candidate is to da discussion and if i had voted pdp nkor? U see we have bin stereotypd nt 2 castigate our preferd choice of candidate even if they nt doin well. And datz wat u just exibiting. If bubu 4kz up let him recieve da bashing, if jonah was complicit of some wrong plz let him take his own knockz too. No more no less.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by rOsy247(f): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
:Dthats my mama peace kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Opharhe: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
DabELLs:

Mama piss we miss your grammatical errors and how much you disgraced Nigeria with your illiteracy. grin
Why quoting me? Mama Peace Carry Go Jare.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
u c da way u tink, of wat importance is ma choice of candidate is to da discussion and if i had voted pdp nkor? U see we have bin stereotypd nt 2 castigate our preferd choice of candidate even if they nt doin well. And datz wat u just exibiting. If bubu 4kz up let him recieve da bashing, if jonah was complicit of some wrong plz let him take his own knockz too. No more no less.
Jonathan took his own knockz already, but people don't want bubu to get his . That is the problem now. How can we be buying fuel for 150 per litre for more than 3 months and people seens not to bother,instead they are still blaming GEJ that left Office since one year.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
Jonathan took his own knockz already, but people don't want bubu to get his . That is the problem now. How can we be buying fuel for 150 per litre for more than 3 months and people seens not to bother,instead they are still blaming GEJ that left Office since one year.
u wld say i told u dis after bubu leavez he wld continue to take knockz 4 any wrong move made same appliez to jonah, he wld continue to take dos knockz oh.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pyyxxaro: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
yet she wld neva knw u exist ghan self. Plz get ur self a job.

Who be this baboon

Abeg who you me

Explain urself

With ur catfish face undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Henovy: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
M4gunners:
Did She a quires any of them with a stolen money?
Me, I no know oo. What I know is that when GEJ her hobby held sway, she was actually the one in charge and money no be problem. Some money go remain now to make her look good abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by comrChris(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
All these dignitaries for the burial of a governors mother? politicians squandering our money since time in immoral while the masses keep suffering... God will judge them......Rip to the dead
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Henovy:

Me, I no know oo. What I know is that when GEJ her hobby held sway, she was actually the one in charge and money no be problem. Some money go remain now to make her look good abi?
Na only u waka come.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Kollyman: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
So where are the flat headed ipone sorry I mean iPod or ipob or whatever their name is called?

They want to sell their upland biafura to bet over wike, but wike knows the babas when he come across the babas.

You can see him bowingdown in greetings just to give honor to whom honor is due.

It doesn't matter how much you hate us, we are ahead of you, your tribe, race, agitations et al.

Respect the elders for your days to be long!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Who be this baboon

Abeg who you me

Explain urself

With ur catfish face undecided
idiot, i luk like ur mate, u lack mannerz abi, come make i reconfigure ur brain to default mode. U are here shouting on nl while ur mother and father are there struggling to feed their wayward child. If u are in skul beta face ur book and stop running ur stinking mouth like diarrhea. Like i said pbaby doesnt knw a slowpoke like u exist so get urself a life rat ass. English dey even hard d illiterate self.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by tarekamos: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Patience Jonathan I miss you cry

See obasanjo head like old bitter kola tongue

You sure say you want old so?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Abee79(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
I miss Patience Jonathan. No new grammer in this Naija lately grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pyyxxaro: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
idiot, i luk like ur mate, u lack mannerz abi, come make i reconfigure ur brain to default mode. U are here shouting on nl while ur mother and father are there struggling to feed their wayward child. If u are in skul beta face ur book and stop running ur stinking mouth like diarrhea. Like i said pbaby doesnt knw a slowpoke like u exist so get urself a life rat ass. English dey even hard d illiterate self.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Abökí when get job grin

Well done o

As I see ur pik, I just smh

Go wear ur pajamas, make u sleep # don't forget to rub powder on ur neck son#

Abökï de voke for me grin

Nor vex, u win cheesy

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pyyxxaro: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
tarekamos:

You sure say you want old so?

Nor vex, I forget say na u de determine pple when go old

Uncle metuselah I greet u grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by ElCapone(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Abökí when get job grin

Well done o

As I see ur pik, I just smh

Go wear ur pajamas, make u sleep # don't forget to rub powder on ur neck son#

Abökï de voke for me grin

Nor vex, u win cheesy

biafraudd y are yhu paranoid, where u scared to da point of checking my pix? See dis guy oh, no wonda wuna dey everly get flat head. I am proudly abokii and so wat da fucck abt it biafraudd. I stil advice u get a life and a job or beta stil go bk to school.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pyyxxaro: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
biafraudd y are yhu paranoid, where u scared to da point of checking my pix? See dis guy oh, no wonda wuna dey everly get flat head. I am proudly abokii and so wat da fucck abt it biafraudd. I stil advice u get a life and a job or beta stil go bk to school.

Lols grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Aroh48(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=44343424]While we fight...they hold hands....[/quotewise talk
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Aroh48(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
iyatrustee:
Another reason i dont fight for politicians either online or offline. One would have thought they would break each other's head when they meet physically.

Imagine say na their supporters meet, na dead bodies police go dey evacuate now.
my dear,naija youth tire me.Naso one guy nearly break my neighbour head bc of argument about buhari
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by antifat(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
TEAMOLUWA:
Barca 3 Realmadrid 0

Boss how market?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by nortcentrallord(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hemanwel:
This is a good sight to behold.Whether APC,PDP,APGA,LABOUR PARTY,KOWA,etc,we should all eschew politics of bitterness.

BTW:

I don't know why a comment I posted yesterday about why Governor Fayose should not be blamed for a natural disaster like flooding in his state..,which had already garnered about 200 'Likes', be removed for absolutely no reason.
Looks like Seun Osewa and his mods now discourage posts that criticise the ineptitude and incompetence of Buhari-led APC government. We need these things to keep this government on its toes.You are doing a disservice to this country if you keep removing these posts.

For a week now, I haven't seen light in my house neither has there been availability of fuel (at normal price of N86.50) at the gas stations for months...Seun,is this the CHANGE you routed and voted??

Apc can turn a sweet apple to a sour one. If this is true and Suen has no hand in this then he should make a comment and fire the mode or else, they are all corrupt.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by aamstih: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sir, Pls why do you think he should attend, is it for a social/ political showoff or such events could be of benefit to the state.

Mblem:
I don't understand this our present Gov. sef ... Udom Emmanuel, things like this he will not attend. ...hmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by aamstih: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sir, Pls why do you think he should attend, is it for a social/ political showoff or such events could be of good benefit to the state?

Mblem:
I don't understand this our present Gov. sef ... Udom Emmanuel, things like this he will not attend. ...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.