Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,214 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) (58763 Views)

Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics) / 3 Men With Human Head In Niger State Caught (photo) / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
See their ugly faces
if dey make money now na u go 1st open ur legs 4 dem
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by iamhorseman(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Glossyclick:
Spotted the photo on Twitter. The person who shared it claims two men were caught with human parts at Iyana Ilogbo in Ogun state. See the photos below

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/04/photos-ritualists-caught-today-with.html?m=1
ile mo ba awon olori bu eda..apa ni jaiye...we knw there role model...nnamdi and chikodi..
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Badaruddeen006(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2016
But why are they diong this to their brothers? Please the state gov. Should try to knw the reason for doing this if really they are humanbeing!!
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2016
banjo022:
if dey make money now na u go 1st open ur legs 4 dem
you are so mean and wicked
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Pque(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Toosure70:
Exactly what I mean, not only money ritual things contain human parts, even the one used for fortifications do. www.nairaland.com/2615673/been-drinking-yoruba-agbo-might

Thanks, may God save us but I can't imagine buying agbo 'iba' (malaria) for N50 or N100 and it will contain human parts.

The last agbo iba (malaria) made for me in a keg were filled with plants, tree barks nd aloe vera. No human part in it and I was told to only add 7up to it.
The truth is that I'am A A, I have been to d hospital regularly in d past for malaria treatment, yet no diference because 2wks after treatment, I'am down with malaria again. So I decided to shift base to agbo sellers and I felt better from their concortion treatment. I don't believe all agbo sellers do this, they have association nd regulated authority that check their activities. Few may but nt all. I have never seen herbal book that gives direction on making traditional cure on certain ailment prescribing human part nd some of these books are like 100 page book or over. Those that are using human part must b a real bastard, they are bad fucking egg. THOSE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE DELIVERY OF HERBAL CONCORTION FROM ONE GUY ONLINE SHOULD BEWARE.
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
shugaboy6102:
u will live long tribe has nothing to do with crime.evil is evil and we shud all condemn it in its entirety.Gosh i wish Tribalism wud die a natural death in Nigeria God pls help my country men.that's the change we really Need.#killTribalismINNIGERIA#.....proudly igbo
nwanem you talk true. most people would leave the indispensable crust of the issue to banter about tribe.
but seriously is it that the devil doesn't respect we in this part of the equator or, is he a racist too?
if Na onyibo their chief priests go just ask for their soul but ,enter an African and his chief priests demands human parts- Maka why ?
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by ahaz: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

bad influence from these IPOB people, theyve brought their bad behaviour to our region o!

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/07/how-igbo-trader-sold-five-month-old-son-for-n400000-to-boost-business/

http://www..ng/2014/06/02/igbo-man-murders-son-money-rituals-see-photo/
shameless goat. I taught your are too sophisticated to be influenced, yeye ritualist.
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by tonymania(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
What of manner of human being will be doing this. How can u look@ ur fellow human being n kill. Are they zombies or eaters of flesh in human eenviron.
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by agozzz(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Too bad. They don't even check how they'll feel if there relations or children are used for such. Evil and wicked men.
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by solar9190(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
People thinking of ritual means of getting money doesn't hv to do wit tribe but person nd individual. May God help us all
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by AkaraAndBread: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
erusen:
poor African stupid mentality,bill gates is the richest man in the world he did no human sacrifice

Bill Gates never made his money on Africa... if he had started out here, he probably wouldn't have been the richest man in the world.
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
erusen:
poor African stupid mentality,bill gates is the richest man in the world he did no human sacrifice
How did you know
Re: Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) by SATANlST: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
names and location please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.