Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes (4565 Views)

Why The Younger Generation Prefer Knorr To Maggi / Win Big @ The Lagos International Cooking Competition Sponsored By Knorr / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
It's a halal product, produced by the renowned Unilever company, carrying a Nigerian Mark of quality, but see what you get when you buy a packet.

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
we always have errors during manufacturing, u can't conclude by just using one packet as a case study.
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by eme1n(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op I don't get your point!
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by saveall: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
NONSENSE, IF YOU HAVE ERRORS YOU CAN'T DISCARD IT INSTEAD OF LETTING POISON INTO THE MARKET. GREED, HELL IS YOUR HOME. PLEASE CHANGE FOR GOOD NOT GIVING PEOPLE CANCER OR THINGS THAT WILL RESULT TO IT.
udekwuebuka:
we always have errors during manufacturing, u can't conclude by just using one packet as a case study.

2 Likes

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
saveall:
NONSENSE, IF YOU HAVE ERRORS YOU CAN'T DISCARD IT INSTEAD OF LETTING POISON INTO THE MARKET. GREED, HELL IS YOUR HOME. PLEASE CHANGE FOR GOOD NOT GIVING PEOPLE CANCER OR THINGS THAT WILL RESULT TO IT.

Young man I don't get ur point...where did all the cancer poo u just talked about come from

1 Like

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
udekwuebuka:

Laughable excuse,

1 Like

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by saveall: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Your brain is full of poo so you can never understand
udekwuebuka:

Young man I don't get ur point...where did all the cancer poo u just talked about come from

1 Like

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
saveall:
Your brain is full of poo so you can never understand

Lolzzzzz...when some people are frustrated from fuel scarcity they just com on NL and look for who to vent it on. Abeg if them send u, tell them u no see me. Funny man

2 Likes

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by sylph22: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Please someone tell me I'm not the only one missing the error?
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2016

Lolzzzzz...when some people are frustrated from fuel scarcity they just com on NL and look for who to vent it on. Abeg if them send u, tell them u no see me. Funny man

Hahaha, all we know is that Unilever's packet of knorr cubes is incomplete and some of the cubes are in halves and at least one is empty
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
eme1n:
Op I don't get your point!

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Macmilla(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Unless I've forgotten how to count numbers, the pack said 50 and I counted 50. Why are u throwing tantrums that one is empty when there are 50 "unempty" wraps as the pack said.

1 Like

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Alaroro(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin op no dey dull, go carry confam lawyer add small pepper untop your story, make confam noise so these guys go fit settle u
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by saveall: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are you trying to tell me how frustrated you really are? My dear think outside the box, not everyone will be like you that will queue with your family to buy 5 litrs of fuel. Lolz continue suffering ok, I can't remember when I queued for fuel and I will never my dear short sighted.

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by saveall: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
The colour doesn't look good either, errors should be discarded not kept to make extra profit. Errors in packaging or chemical mixtures of food items or ingestibles should be discards, especially when it can be repackaged.
tankoy:
It's a halal product, produced by the renowned Unilever company, caring a Nigerian Mark of quality, but see what you get when you buy a packet.
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Alaroro:
grin op no dey dull, go carry confam lawyer add small pepper untop your story, make confam noise so these guys go fit settle u

Check 47 and 49 and be sure to say the cubes are whole
. Why a lawyer? Settle me? All I asked for is what I paid for. Sorry.
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Macmilla:
Unless I've forgotten how to count numbers, the pack said 50 and I counted 50. Why are u throwing tantrums that one is empty when there are 50 "unempty" wraps as the pack said.

Did you check to be sure the cubes unwrapped are whole cubes? Each wrap is said to Contain 2 whole cubes not one and a half bro. Sorry if you are a share holder in the company. Didn't mean anything personal. Halal shouldn't be void of swine products only, but right quantity should be a concern. 50=50 no less.
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Macmilla(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
tankoy:

Did you check to be sure the cubes unwrapped are whole cubes? Each wrap is said to Contain 2 while cubes not one and a half bro. Sorry if you are a share holder in the company. Didn't mean anything personal. Halal shouldn't be void of swine products only, but right quantity should be a concern. 50=50 no less.
I get ur point, but ur complain should be on d incomplete cubes, not on d empty wrap cos it's not part of d 50.
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
How will you convince a courtroom that you didn't break chunks off the cubes before taking pictures?

2 Likes

Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by Alaroro(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2016
tankoy:

Check 47 and 49 and be sure to say the cubes are whole
. Why a lawyer? Settle me? All I asked for is what I paid for. Sorry.

grin ehen? Oya bring the knorr cubes come my side I go go find lawyer wey go carry them go court we go split the settlement 50/50

Jokes aside though, it's a customer service breach and you've every right to complain, them no dey respect customers for naija at all
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
dominique:
How will you convince a courtroom that you didn't break chunks off the cubes before taking pictures?
Ehyaaa see ya life. I pity you. You work for 'em?
Re: See What You Get In A Packet Of Knorr Cubes by tankoy: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Alaroro:

Jokes aside though, it's a customer service breach and you've every right to complain, them no dey respect customers for naija at all
One day we'll reach there

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Coconut Pap / Why Is Plantain-carbohydrate And Banana-vitamin? / Please Who Knows The Real Name Of This 'Fruit'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.