Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike (972 Views)

Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by chichriso: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
This picture was taken at the funeral of Late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, mother of Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State,

Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by Ohammadike: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wike be like Aunty peepee i don kill dat lizard of ubiama for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by kaima1984(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
My role model,Patience to wike
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by kaima1984(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Patience:thanks for dealing with amaechi wike:him never see anything

1 Like

Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wike to mama p - i don humiliate that chicken of ubiam
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by Aromas: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ohammadike:
Wike be like Aunty peepee i don kill dat lizard of ubiama for you cheesy cheesy
In continuation grin
Mama Peace and u still have a lot to do in PDP grin
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by cashreport: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaima1984:
Patience:thanks for dealing with amaechi
wike:him never see anything
Beautiful sister
Lets relate I am based in ph too
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by osesology(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wike: Mama Peace, I don finally make ur dream come true, that idiot, A***hi has finally fallen.
Mama Peace: Well don my pikin, no mind that idiot...him no kno say even tho we don comot from aso rock, we still dey run tins.

1 Like

Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by Bugatie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
chichriso:
This picture was taken at the funeral of Late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, mother of Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State,

And Wike is on his knees, #humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by xendra: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ah! P baby! I was going to ask about her o, started to wonder why I haven't heard about her since
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Peg be like thank you for showing Ameachi I am your god mother grin
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by temitemi1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mama to sure pass awon aisha buhari grin
Re: Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike by drss(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
temitemi1:
Mama to sure pass awon aisha buhari grin
true talk. aisha no get PEJ's lever.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our Minister Of Information? / How come they have guns / Aregberascsl Proves That Overfeeding Can Affect One's Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.