Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign (24349 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Timipre Sylva's 53rd Birthday Party In Abuja (Photos, Video) / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Vikkie14: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
A party built on Lies and Propaganda would Crack, Crumble, Collapse and remain in Comatose.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Generalyemi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
we the people
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by M4gunners: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
tola9ja:
can someone tell me the difference between APC and PDP
Yes PDP steal money meant to buy arm.APC steal indirectly with sweet lies like chanji, feeding school children, fake budget, bribery and corruption in a bigger way.
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by chichriso: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
e don happen. in square voice
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Lovelynature(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Confused and lying party with confused followers and confused leaders, leading a nation with lies, propaganda and confusion
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Integrityfarms(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
englishmart:
the phrase "oust out " is a tautology

Should I credit your account for the correction
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by emi14: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
The evil men did to their brother live with them.
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Seawhy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC has nothing for Nigerians, since they assumed office, it has been confusion everywhere. The worst is that it is now affecting their members. Nigerians thought that APC will be a supper party based on their ideologies and critism during PDP administration, but the reverse seems to be the case now. We expect APC to sacrifice everything in this first 4 years, so that Nigerians will trust them and send PDP packing for ever. But the look of thing, they are allowing PDP to regroup and come back in full force and the writing is already on the wall. Now is the time for APC to deliver on the dividends of democracy or will be shown the way out in 2019. He who knows how to pound, pound on mortar otherwise pound on ground. My happiness today is the Nigerians are being wiser by the day. One can only deceive ashawo once and she will learn her lessons.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by LudaChriz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC shall not know peace
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by chinexxx(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
And someone will try to hold GEJ responsible

1 Like

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Eluwilussit(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
tola9ja:

NONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Bright2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let me help APC, Ooo! You see what GEJ has caused?
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
The APC should do something fast about its poor quality leadership representation in the south. Amaechi in Rivers, Silva in Bayelsa and Umanna in Akwa-Ibom are bad sells. And I know one thing for certain. There are sweeter choices just beneath the rough leathery skin of the pineapple.
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
VillageParrot:

... that the process that produced the present crop of Buhari’s ministers may not have been as thorough and credible as was presented to Nigerians.

Who no know before! undecided
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by basingstoke: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ameachi loading...
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Okeycima: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ma man u wan kill me with laugh,anyway nothing is impossible
SamuelAnyawu:
APC going into extinction.......

PDP merging and coming out stronger. In 2019 it will be a goodbye to APC at federal and state level...

Imo state 2019, we will send Rochas and his stooges packing...

Imo is PDP and PDP is Imo...

SAM DADDY 2019

1 Like

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by tinsel: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
repogirl:
Duh? You don't need to tell us.....with people like Amaechi and Ngige who achieved no reasonable thing as governors, now appointed as ministers, we know that Booooharis selection process was far from credible.
It was a joke, in short, just like every other thing the dullard does.
You said Ngige achieved nothing as a Governor? How old are you?
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by slap1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
APC going into extinction.......

PDP merging and coming out stronger. In 2019 it will be a goodbye to APC at federal and state level...

Imo state 2019, we will send Rochas and his stooges packing...

Imo is PDP and PDP is Imo...

SAM DADDY 2019

Are you really Sam Daddy or a protege?
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Reference(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin But the Minister's name, duh. The waiter returns to the bar to place the order at his favourite joint...'one Heineken for Mr. Heineken....' wonder what he drinks. If its not that its a real shame....wonder what his pastor thinks....'let Deacon Heineken lead the praise since he is filled with the spirit'. Deeper Life will demand a name change before membership....oh well.
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by bravetentewa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sam Daddy is returning to the NASS Senate to complete his 2nd term in office..... Imo is PDP and 2019 Emeka Ihedioha will lead Imolites out of Egypt

1 Like

Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by repogirl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
tinsel:

You said Ngige achieved nothing as a Governor? How old are you?
what exactly did he achieve, pray tell. Mind you I schooled in Anambra state during the time he was governor, so I know what I'm talking about.

Compared to Peter Obi, what exactly did Ngige do?
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by bedspread: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
NOT SURPRISED AT ALL!! MORE EVENTS TO UNFOLD
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by tinsel: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
repogirl:
what exactly did he achieve, pray tell. Mind you I schooled in Anambra state during the time he was governor, so I know what I'm talking about.

Compared to Peter Obi, what exactly did Ngige do?
Your ignorance is legendary
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by repogirl(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
tinsel:

Your ignorance is legendary
lmao! You don't have any points to back up your claim and you dare mention the word ignorance? Fool, bye!
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Donmodel(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ojayk:

Your 4 years at the senate as a senator via impacts to your senatorial constituents would play a great role to that. Make yourself invisible and inaccessible now and expect same from us in 2019.
well said
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by okpurukata(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
If Lokpobiri is not a party member, then what is he? Someone who openly decamped on a well televised rally in Bayelsa. What do these people really want? They should leave the man alone joo.
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Securedlife(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
tola9ja:
APC has one P, while PDP has two P`s. And two P`s are better dan one P. lol
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by brightology3: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oust means the same tin as out
shala01:
Can u please point the tautology in the post u wuited
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by mindtricks: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
I may have forgotten the full meaning of "APC", but it remains clear that letter "C" in APC stands for Confusion!
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by Glorealluv(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2016
So na money those ministers use secure dia appointment, den wt do u xpect dem 2 offer,
Buhari selected d bst indeed.NIGERIA SHA
Re: Confusion In APC As Party Suspends Timipre Sylva, Asks Lokpobiri To Resign by people3: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Fuel scarcity everywhere ....... CHANGE INDEED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.