Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? (50661 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day:- Which State Is This Guy From? (see Photo) / Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol,

Only in 9ja grin

1 Like

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by cherylsmith(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol. This isn't Nigeria. I know where... Some Turkish bank.

1 Like

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by lantessy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Garanti is a Turkish bank, located in Istanbul... Therefore, this isn't Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by bmos(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:
is this even Nigeria?

see how the ATM stand come fine. Nigerian banks pls enulate
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by mosmartini(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Olamipapa:
na Igbo him suppose be. But na Yoruba, and definitely Ijebu boy.
That is lala
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by stchinedu: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Goats be sayin he is igbo.. nw whch bank in Nigeria goes by the name Garanti
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Maybe na guarantee dem wan spell grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
stchinedu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Maybe na guarantee dem wan spell grin cheesy grin
lol gtb. grin
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by bajirao(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
this ATM machine is in eastern Mediterranean university famagusta

1 Like

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Olamipapa:
na Igbo him suppose be. But na Yoruba, and definitely Ijebu boy.
take time o grin
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by phantom(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
apparently its a bank registered in turkey

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by wemmieslim(f): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ilorin guy, no doubt.
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Jabioro: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na Nairaland boys at foreign land..you can imagine the unusual.. che!!!
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
The guy na from IMO cheesy
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Simitrendy: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolnel:
Ekiti state

Stu.pid asshole

Jerk Dumbass dunce simpleton

Putrid hardened ass nigg.a
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by smileysmiley(f): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
With the way some people stare like they want to swallow your pin in an ATM queue, I would not blame the guy grin
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by kolnel: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Simitrendy:

Stu.pid asshole

Jerk Dumbass dunce simpleton

Putrid hardened ass nigg.a

Are you from ekiti state ?
Sorry if yes
Na joke I dey
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
(Quoting your signature) So reality doesn't make sense?
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
EverestdeBliu:

(Quoting your signature) So reality doesn't make sense?
To me.
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Akalia(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
cherylsmith:
Lol. This isn't Nigeria. I know where... Some Turkish bank.
are you sure or u wan use style tell us say u don go turkey before? tongue wink
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by baerz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
he's a Ghanaian
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by mathias32(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
a girl is probably given him head
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin

Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by adexgii(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Goats be sayin he is igbo.. nw whch bank in Nigeria goes by the name Garanti

no mind them, na one turkish bank self
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by klarke(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oga are you browsing?
Abeg comot make I check my account balance
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by simafem(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
garanti trust bank...
na Yoruba obviously
ijebu to be precise
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by dikeigbo2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
Na oga Seun be this. I see am for The Gambia when he dey use ATM

I no dey like the way you talk truth sometimes grin grin grin
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
dikeigbo2:

I no dey like the way you talk truth sometimes grin grin grin

I say make I talk truth small
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by hifaif1: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
That is mrcork aka alagba alakuko!!!
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by dikeigbo2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
9jatatafo:

I say make I talk truth small

M real guy
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by Joel3(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
garanti that is a Turkish bank, but what are those Africans are doing there.
Re: Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? by crackhouse(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
that bank is in Turkey so that should be in Turkey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Made In 9ja Keke (pics) / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.