Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) (6097 Views)

Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day / Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) / Funny Conversation Between An Employer And His Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) by odutolasodiq(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
laughing

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hahahaha

Rain is actually not an excuse to miss work. Except you're tired of the job. Or you're the boss.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) by MrImole: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Who doesn't swim anyway?

I can't forget aunty Ayo the virgin...

I had to swim using all my strength the day she came...

If you ask me, I think swimming is part of life...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mafia Boss!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Obedient? / Names Of Boys That Will Impregnate Girls In 2016 (ur Name) Pics / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.