Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! (1312 Views)

Htc One M8 And LG G3 For Sale / Very Clean Lg G3 For Sale...45k / SOLD OUT!!! ***** Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 For Sale ***** SOLD OUT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello, peeps. Available for sale are two solid phones: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and LG G3, neatly used, for sale.
RAM: 3GB
Internal storage: 32gb

Price: Note 3 - 45k. LG G3: 40K. Prices are slightly negotiable.

[size=35pt]***** SOLD OUT *****[/size]

Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Accessories: The Note 3 comes with all its follow-come accessories i.e. charger, earpiece and pen. The LG G3 only comes with earpiece. The charger got burnt while I was using it in my barber's shop. More pix:

Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by GogetterMD(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
G3 for 30k? *serious buyer*
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
GogetterMD:
G3 for 30k? *serious buyer*

Bros, the london used of this phone is 45k last. I can give you for 35k, gaskia. You will need to see the phone to fully appreciate how cleanly I have used it. I assure you that you will have no regrets buying it.

@All, still available.
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by GogetterMD(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Luckki1001:

Bros, the london used of this phone is 45k last. I can give you for 35k, gaskia. You will need to see the phone to fully appreciate how cleanly I have used it. I assure you that you will have no regrets buying it.

@All, still available.
I understand. But remember that the only accessory is the earpiece. I believe it's the international version innit? I'm really interested in a deal asap, but we will still need to review the price a little bit more
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

I understand. But remember that the only accessory is the earpiece. I believe it's the international version innit? I'm really interested in a deal asap, but we will still need to review the price a little bit more

Brotherly, good morning. Buying a charger is not expensive na. Haba! The phone is the D855 version. Top quality guaranteed. Make up your mind bros. Abi you want me to add one kain charger for you? It's a Blackberry charger which can charge the phone. My last price remains the same, regardless.

@All, good morning, fam. Phones still available.
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good morning, fam. Phones still available. Do have a great day! grin
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by jmichlins(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Luckki1001:
Good morning, fam. Phones still available. Do have a great day! grin
i do pray you find good buyers for the phones but if you can bless someone with either of the phone i will gladly collect or any phone no matter how little you might think it is
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
jmichlins:
i do pray you find good buyers for the phones but if you can bless someone with either of the phone i will gladly collect or any phone no matter how little you might think it is

Hehehehe... guy, you funny ooo. Anyway, my prayer for you is that you will see someone who will be able to bless you with a phone of your choice, but no be here grin. No vex. It is well.

@All, update: LG G3 has been taken off the market. Note 3 still available.

Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by jmichlins(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Luckki1001:

Hehehehe... guy, you funny ooo. Anyway, my prayer for you is that you will see someone who will be able to bless you with a phone of your choice, but no be here grin. No vex. It is well.

@All, update: LG G3 has been taken off the market. Note 3 still available.
you be funnybone complete. Well am still asking you and hope you can help me please
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
jmichlins:
you be funnybone complete. Well am still asking you and hope you can help me please

grin grin grin grin Comedy central grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by jmichlins(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Luckki1001:

grin grin grin grin Comedy central grin grin grin grin
keeping your thread alive so maybe you can use what i asked of to bless me with
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by romanbiz: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
I am in PH. How do we deal?
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
romanbiz:
I am in PH. How do we deal?
I can send through ABC or any other transporter that parks close to your location. I recently sent my former Galaxy Tab to Owerri via ABC to the Nairalander who bough it. Na you go decide which transport company you wish to use. Chat me up so we can discuss better.

@All, Note 3 still available.
Re: SOLD OUT!!!*** Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And LG G3 For Sale**** SOLD OUT!!! by Luckki1001(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sold out, peeps!!! Phones have been sold!!!! grin

Thank you for your patronage. grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry phones Buy Now / Brand New Blackberry Z10 In Box With Complete Accessories For Sale 32k Sold / Blackberry Dealers Group: Important,read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.