Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari (27475 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Kanyekels(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will
I will move Nigeria forward quickly
I will make $1=#1
I will make power supply stable
I will stabilize price of crude oil
I will remove fuel Subsidy
I will clear boko haram in two months
I will pay unemployed youths #5000
I will make petroleum products available
I will make 1 pump price = #40
I will build speed and underground rails
I will do this.... I will do that.

Please we are tired of I will, we will. We want to see actions and results not just talking and giving empty promises.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by mikolo80: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Securedlife:
stop the talk and do the needful. we are running out of patience
if you like catch transformer. baba till 2019.you better sit back relax and enjoy the ride
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by ephi123(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
All talk, no action. Every time "will will will" what on earth have these guys achieved in almost a year? ZERO! angry undecided
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by desmond2pk: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
After taken is us back to 30 years backward.
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by tonytony208(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maiconyoung:
He stil have time 2 do dat, nd i wan2 bliv dat he can, he is stil d president.

Yeah you are right. He is still the president of northern Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by biffoqboxer: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sunky200:
when you made your promises, it was hope rains, i believed and still believe you sir.

but, why?

why are youths of nowadays like this?

the real agent of this development and progress should be us but we chooses to be at the bottom of the nation's affairs.
we must have a rethink
it is not too late...2019 is near I would €€like to c ur presidential campaign posters.
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by bikefab(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
PMB, how quickly is quick?
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by ayopo10(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
IGBAYI LAARO

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Ghnaija(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
The real issue to stop the fuel scarcity is for the oil buyers to accept the terms buhari has given them. Talking abt the Naira falling but do we know the rate of yen to dollar But the country is doing well. If the rich can withstand the black market den they continue paying fees in dollar or bring back there children to save naira from falling and also stop importation of items and let create more jobs here in Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by JonSnow(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Sound so miserable bro. Go sought your issues out with whoever caused them. Aint responsible for you. cheesy

doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocritical _imbecile undecided
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is northern Nigeria?
tonytony208:

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is northern Nigeria?
tonytony208:

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Rick9(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am sick nd tired of , " I will do this do that, etc " Couple words with actions.
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by lokomotive20(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please friend in the house, is the nigeria police site working perfect now? Will be glad to hear from my great peeps
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Lilimax(f): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pprovost:

You need help. Seriously!
I tell you. smiley
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Tonyclems(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Myself and other patriotic Nigerians believe you sir. Our confidence in your ability to deliver on your promises remain as unshakeable as it was in 2003.

We weren't expecting it to be a joyride with no bumps along the way, but one thing we are and will always be sure of is that with you behind the wheel, we'd definitely get to our destination.

You have my absolute support sir.

God bless you.
this is wot I call foresight....let d wailers keep wailing.
God bless Mr. President
God bless 9ja

1 Like

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by cuteboy2: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
"I will"

"I shall"

"I vow"

We are getting tired. When will you start "doing"?

Next thing you will take pictures and open your teeth as if that is what you were elected to do. Start working, or shut-up and keep pictures of your nomadic travels to yourself angry angry angry
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by AbuAbdullah16: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Myself and other patriotic Nigerians believe you sir. Our confidence in your ability to deliver on your promises remain as unshakeable as it was in 2003.

We weren't expecting it to be a joyride with no bumps along the way, but one thing we are and will always be sure of is that with you behind the wheel, we'd definitely get to our destination.

God bless you.

I sincerely want to believe this but what is around him always pointing to another way...May God make it possible for you and make Nigeria great....
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:

God bless you.
IF YOU HAD STH TO DO WITH THE POUND PURCHASE LIKE YOU ARE AN ACCA STUDENT THAT PAY WITH POUNDS YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS TRASH HERE
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

IF YOU HAD STH TO DO WITH THE POUND PURCHASE LIKE YOU ARE AN ACCA STUDENT THAT PAY WITH POUNDS YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS TRASH HERE
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) / Buhari Collected 2 Bullet Proof Cars From The Nsa And $350,000 In Cash - FFK / Iranian-Sponsored Terrorists Planned To Kill IBB, Sultan, Says SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.