Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. (70354 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by sammhi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
See as Buhari keep mouth like F00l. lipsrsealed
wao..u are a biggest fool ever..PMB is old enough to be your dad or grand dad..
it shows you lack manners and not well brought up..
He is the president and the fact that you don't agree with him does not mean to insult him.
Whoever and whatever you are....you are just an idiot.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by wheredemdey: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
sammhi:

wao..u are a biggest fool ever..PMB is old enough to be your dad or grand dad..
it shows you lack manners and not well brought up..
He is the president and the fact that you don't agree with him does not mean to insult him.
Whoever and whatever you are....you are just an idiot.

You are a bleeding swine....dirty thing...where was ur hypocritical self when GEJ was denigrated and abused left right and center??...you kept mum abi....

Quote me again u irredeemable passive swine
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by bxcode(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is this?
What value does sitting with another president add to us as a nation?
Why are we so so pitiful in anything we do? For some folks this is an achievement. It's a pity.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Eeroh95(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
He is just trying to negociate with bubu over the gay of a thing
He is just trying to draw closer to him so both will be friends and work it out....that's ma op
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by kosokoadeyemi: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
He knows is oga
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Hain, Aresa. They'd descend heavily on you for this one. cheesycheesy

There's always a chair between them...he keeps his distance in case Agatu fate will befall him too
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Viktor1983(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Typical #IPoDZombie rubbish.. grin
I no blame u... You no get car, you no get GEnerator.. When we talk about fuel queues you will never get to understand...
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by ofwest: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Why not? he is sitting besides the President of the most populous country in Africa and 7th in the world. Let the wailers continue to wail what will be will be.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by arresa: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
soludo93:
Eeyah! See inferiority complex. Op should get a life. Can Bubu holds his own against Obama in a chat?
[/s]

Photo opportunity sit down and actual summit and conference sitting with leaders from other countries are 2 different things.

Learn how to read, comprehend and follow intelligently..
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by ehiski23: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obama be like let me tap from the elders wisdom
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by arresa: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Viktor1983:

I no blame u...
You no get car, you no get GEnerator..
When we talk about fuel queues you will never get to understand...

What's you not having generator got to do with the topic and discussion and if you don't have generator, hws that my problem?

Blame fuel ques and your generator on your uncles that ruled Nigeria for 16 years, stole $20 billion power and electricity money in return for the darkness you are experiencing today and also for wrecking your refineries and refusing to build refineries.

Corruption and incompetence have consequences so keep quiet and enjoy the rubbish you supported and still wish we go back while shouting your GEJ till 2019 rubbish.

Good for Nigerians that God did not grant you that wish.

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by donmoz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=MyGeneration post=44355647]See as Buhari keep mouth like F00l. lipsrsealed[/quote.....say what you may he is still your president
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Biodunex196(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
MyGeneration:
MyGeneration:
MyGeneration:
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Wuuworld(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogwuche4u:
you need brain. saying things not true just to dent ones image is a dastardly act and so inhuman. NA your sister him rape ba? I prayed he damaged it beyond repairs.
Why the wailing
Na so the thing pain you reach ?
Get well soon.
Ezi.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Wuuworld(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
presidentMZ:
Na so u raped ur mother, n ur father raped ur sisters, I remember.
Why the wailing
Get well soon.
Anu mpama
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Wuuworld(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
asiwaju87:

Pray rapist rape your wife so she can give birth to a dullard who will in future be a president and no1 citizen of over 200million nigerians...
shut up.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by benhero(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
NIGERIANS!!!
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by kowalsky: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
People with bsc in pysics, engineering nd science re talking ideas and one mumu is der occupying space with nepa bill as certificate grin.

hehehehehehehhehehe. wow... pheww. #ohmygosh. jeesu... allahu akbar... damn! #there is God oh.. chaiii. cheesy
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Marshalees10(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
People with bsc in pysics, engineering nd science re talking ideas and one mumu is der occupying space with nepa bill as certificate grin.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by tonytony208(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:

Why not if you're too shallow to reach such shallow and unintelligent conclusion...

If you call that an achievement by a government that promised miraculous turnaround for Nigeria, then you are saying this government is really dead and buried.

All these cover up you guys are doing makes one wonder if APC is the opposition party. The only achievement you can record for buhari is sitting close to Obama! shocked . This is shameful.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by ogwuche4u(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wuuworld:
Why the wailing
Get well soon.
Ezi.
LOL....it's like you are confused. who is wailing here? I wish you quick recovery ASAP. api
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by aspirebig: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is op driving at?

How does that reduce price of fuel ftom N170 to N86.5 per litre?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by billyG(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Y shld obama b taller than our presdnt Y
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by frankyychiji(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
am4truth:

Bro, can't u at least for once be proud of your country. You are here blaming Buhari for the hardship nigerians are going through. Even Senator Akpabio recently confessed that Apc wasn't responsible but our past leaders in their failure to diversify the economy from oil. Get a life. Free your mind from hatred. Appreciate God in the lives of others.
Who made you Dullarpo's spokesman? I should show Buhari love even when he as the President of Nigeria is so bitter and hatred filled towards a section of the country! How many times has he been on air denigrating Igbos, denigrating Nigerians and denigrating Christianity on international Tv?? He is so tribalistic and he is a bigot! He is uncouth, lacks diplomacy and is clueless on governance of the 21st century!

I think you are the one that should get a life instead of posting rubbish here and hoping endlessly for 5k stipend that will never come, seeing you are one of the 25million poorest Nigerians!

...your president has no intention of diversifying the economy beyond what he met on ground, the budget for information alone surpasses that for agriculture in 2016! Dullarpo is only interested in prospecting for more oil in the lake Chad basin.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by justmenoni: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Uncle aresa Abi aregbesola so Obama is the event manager for those events?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by joceey(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg change that topic title make u tell us say na buhari dey always wan sitdown close to Obama lol grin
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by alaskido(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Una for give Baba pure water o because the blue bottle of water fit purge our preside o grin grin
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by OAFMods: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
refreshrate:

oaf
ōf/Submit
noun
a stupid, uncultured, or clumsy person.
synonyms: lout, boor, barbarian, Neanderthal, churl, bumpkin, yokel

Your name precedes you.

It sure does but you my friend needs a six month marathon lecture on comprehension and logic. Once you are through with that you should be able to decipher with ease that I am neither a mod nor do I t swim in the same pool of lunacy as you to refer myself as a oaf.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by refreshrate: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
OAFMods:

It sure does but you my friend needs a six month marathon lecture on comprehension and logic. Once you are through with that you should be able to decipher with ease that I am neither a mod nor do I t swim in the same pool of lunacy as you to refer myself as a oaf.

*an oaf*

Na me name you? Why are you trying so hard to sound intelligent?

Guy swerve so you actually expect me to trade words with someone who defines himself as a mod neanderthal?

You sef check am na
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by doublewisdom: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
This thread funny die! Wailers gat no chill! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by free13: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
frankyychiji:
Who made you Dullarpo's spokesman? I should show Buhari love even when he as the President of Nigeria is so bitter and hatred filled towards a section of the country! How many times has he been on air denigrating Igbos, denigrating Nigerians and denigrating Christianity on international Tv?? He is so tribalistic and he is a bigot! He is uncouth, lacks diplomacy and is clueless on governance of the 21st century!

I think you are the one that should get a life instead of posting rubbish here and hoping endlessly for 5k stipend that will never come, seeing you are one of the 25million poorest Nigerians!

...your president has no intention of diversifying the economy beyond what he met on ground, the budget for information alone surpasses that for agriculture in 2016! Dullarpo is only interested in prospecting for more oil in the lake Chad basin.

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by OAFMods: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2016
refreshrate:

*an oaf*

Na me name you? Why are you trying so hard to sound intelligent?

Guy swerve so you actually expect me to trade words with someone who defines himself as a mod neanderthal?

You sef check am na

Do you have any clue what it takes be refered to as being intelligent ? You do not fight for it, you either have it or you don't. Your failure to identify a NL mod is nothing but a failure of your intelligence capacity. My prayer goes out to ensuring you are blessed with a functional brain so you can do away with the incapacitated one you are presently displaying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.