Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Important Of Remembrance Of Almighty Allah (GOD) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Of Remembrance Of Almighty Allah (GOD) (389 Views)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / The Reach Of Almighty Grace / May Peace And Blessing Of Almighty Allahu Be Upon You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Of Remembrance Of Almighty Allah (GOD) by Oricha62(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2016
REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH (GOD)

Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong
Ibn Rajab al Hambali (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong, Allah will take care of him when he is old and has become weak, and will bless him with good hearing, eyesight, strength and intellect. One of the scholars who lived beyond the age of one hundred years and enjoyed good strength and reasoning jumped up in a lively manner one day, and was asked about that. He said: ‘I kept these physical faculties from sin when i was young, and Allah has preserved them for me now that I am old.’ The opposite also applies. One of the Salaf saw an old man begging from people and said: ‘ This is a weak man who ignored Allah when he was young. So, Allah is ignoring him now that he has grown old.'”

Al-Baqara : 152

فَاذْكُرُونِىٓ أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِى وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ

So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.

Ibrahim : 7

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِى لَشَدِيدٌ

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

Dua:
Arabic
اَللَّهُـمَّ أَعِنِّـيْ عَلَـى ذِكْرِكَ ، وَشُـكْـرِكَ ، وَحُسْـنِ عِبَا دَتِكَ

Pronunciation
Allahumma a'inni ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika

Translation
O' Allah Assist me in remembering you, in thanking you, and worshipping you in the best of manners

Benefit
One day the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) took Mu'adh Ibn Jabal (R.A) by the hand and said 'O Mu'adh, by Allah I love you, and I advise you, O Mu'adh, never forget to recite (this Du'a), after every prayer (Fard).
[Abu Dawud, Book 16, Hadith 1422]
Re: Important Of Remembrance Of Almighty Allah (GOD) by Oricha62(m): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Typing error, I mean GOD not god

(1) (Reply)

You May Have Started Late. / Love Forgives Always (Pastor Sarah Omakwu) / Secret Convenant That Hinders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.