Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) (2917 Views)

What Certification's Are Important For A Business Administration Graduate / 7 Top Revealing Secrets On How Best To Conquer Fear Of Business Start-ups / Masters Of Engineering Management (MEM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Talkingboy: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello ; happy Sunday to u all.

please I need information about MBA (Masters of Business administration)
What's the duration of the programme?
How much do u need to run it?
Does it av grading, like first class, 2.1 and Co?

And some other pieces of information that need to be known.

Thank you .

Lalasticlala
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by damrmd02(f): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Please any like minds should talk about these,am also intrested...thanks
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Talkingboy: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Fynestboi Lalasticlala

Please, help save someone's career. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by phurla(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am interested too....studied comp sci though
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Talkingboy: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Egbon lalasticlala , pls help push to front page so that MBA and Ex - MBA students can see it.
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Pls o the mod should help us move this thread to the permanent site cos am also interested
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Talkingboy: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Pls we need help here Sirs. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by africanman85: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
I need the info too. How abt msc , does it have grading system too ?
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Earnestly following … smiley

Instead of waiting, we can do research and share ideas in the following areas.

1. Best Nigerian University that offers the course, Cost and Requirements
2. Best foreign University (I prefer Canada or UK), cost and requirements.
3. Best Institution offering the course online, cost/requirements

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by Talkingboy: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Is there any difference btw doing d course Online (abroad) or doing it in a Nigerian university ?

Isint that online one a waste of type?
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Talkingboy:
Is there any difference btw doing d course Online (abroad) or doing it in a Nigerian university ?

Isint that online one a waste of type?
wonderful shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
QS World mba Tour Nantwich
QS World MBA Tour Lagos
7th May 2016
EKO Hotel, Victoria Island

Lead with an International MBA
Dear Candidate,

If you are looking for an international MBA, the QS World MBA Tour in Lagos is your one-stop destination to meet leading business schools from around the world.

Interact with admissions directors and get one step closer to the MBA program best suited to you.

Some highlights you can look forward to at the event are:

Speak face-to-face with admission directors from top business schools

US$ 1.7M exclusive scholarships

Exclusive admissions and study abroad seminars
Complimentary QS TopMBA Career Guide for first 100 attendees
Stand a chance to win a free GMAT prep course

Don't forget to register online, and if you have any queries regarding the fair please don't hesitate to contact us at africa@qs.com.

Business Schools Attending the Event:
HEC Paris, Trinity College Dublin, SP Jain, GIBS, Wits, Cape Town, Stellenbosch, IE, Manchester, Henley, Lancaster, Hult and many more...

Register for Free

https://www.topmba.com/events/qs-world-mba-tour/africa/lagos/register?utm_source=careers24&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WMT_S16_Lagos&partnerid=8662

cc: africanman85,Solomonodimegwu, phurla, damrmd02
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mini-MBA Intensive online course | Management & Marketing Universal Business School

Fees - $50

Mini-MBA Intensive online program from Management & Marketing Universal Business School in cooperation with dealdey!

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/intensive-mini-mba-course-88-off

4-module taught course with summary materials and workbooks for improving your business skills; final exam and certification for 2 months period of tuition that will strengthen your CV and enhance your career with up-to-date knowledge and skills!

Next coming course starts tomorrow on the 14th of April, 2016.
Save with dealdey, activate your coupon code and start your program tomorrow!

Who is available classes started today

Abi una open thread forget again

Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by CNN80: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Google is your friend.

I'm serious. A few hours of research will show you the different options available to you.
Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
CNN80:
Google is your friend.

I'm serious. A few hours of research will show you the different options available to you.
Tell them cheesy

https://www.mancosa.co.za/

Re: Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) by ideology(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2016
Metropolitan School of Business and Management Lagos Campus

Welcome to the Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (Lagos Nigeria Branch). We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai and Lagos. We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended learning model that is both online and on campus.

A 3 – days Special Executive Masters (SME) in Entrepreneurship will begin from June 1st – 3rd, 2016 @ Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja , Lagos.

Registration is on

Fee : N350,000

Call 09085094636

click here to register

(1) (Reply)

Back Stabbing In Companies-why Are Some People So Fake? / Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. / As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.