Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Do NNPC Have A Monitoring Team? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do NNPC Have A Monitoring Team? (513 Views)

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do NNPC Have A Monitoring Team? by jerusalem101: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2016
It is no longer news that the present fuel crisis in the Country was aggravated by the statement made by the Minister of State for Petroleum/GMD NNPC, Dr Ibe Kachikwu. But the issue here is that I read everyday in the papers how NNPC is monitoring the situation to ensure sanity and I see public show were the GMD n few of his team go to the two filling stations opposite NNPC HQTERS Abuja with cameramen to do the usual propaganda that is now a core function of the government, while 60% of abuja residents can't get fuel due to the attitude of some filling stations, most prominent among these filling stations is Oando beside Budget office adjacent the road leading to National Hospital, Total, Area 3 and other filling stations located along airport who road prefers patronage from black marketers.
I now ask do DPR, PPPRA and the host of other subsidiaries under NNPC working?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Fraud Rocks FIRS, Chairman, Babatunde Fowler Fingered / See How People Miss Their Blessings!! #busybodie / Hypocrites Or Saints?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.